Author Topic: Episode Three  (Read 192 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode Three
« on: September 09, 2021, 10:16:19 am »
Previously, on Survivor... At Camp Ivanhoe, the tribe's best laid challenge plans went for naught, when an AWOL Kylie returned just long enough to take aim at the bullseye and whiff.  While a schism seemed to be appearing down the middle of Rushmore Academy, at Ivanhoe it was unanimous as Kylie was voted out. 18 players remain.

At Camp Ivanhoe, Suzy Bishop's deep web of connections began to emerge, with the result being an even more interconnected web of alliances than previously realized.  Confessionals from Suzy Bishop and Richie Tenenbaum would reveal the following:

During a chaotic live challenge, Richie Tenenbaum managed to sneak off and grab the idol!

Even with Richie sneaking away, Camp Ivanhoe emerged from the challenge victorious, sending Rushmore Academy back to Tribal Council.  In Rushmore Academy, fault lines would stay buried for at least one more day, as all parties came together to set their sights on Klaus Daimler. 

With Madame D., Peter Whitman, Buckley, Royal (and Margot) on one side and the Chair Alliance of Fox, Max,  Steve (and Margot) on the other, Margot continues to straddle the center, but Klaus found himself all on his own.

Technically, Buckley connects back to Fox, and the first set of players, especially Royal, is a looser connection than the second set, known as the Chair Alliance.

Meanwhile, Camp Ivanhoe's Sam Shakusky would sow confusion by anonymously passing two items to Young Writer, the Dog Flu Serum and the Schematics.  And Oracle would begin to show his sinister side...

Oracle: Most games bore me with simple majorities and straightforward alliances. But no we have people who bid on things when they shouldn't, we have secret groups, no true majority, and no true direction. It's the perfect time to be a social villain on a tribe of smarty pants gamebots. I love it and I'm so excited to see how this all plays out.

Will it all come raining down on me? Will I get away with it all? Am I setting myself up for a big fall because I'm playing WAY too hard too soon? Well I'm clearly not the only one and I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Oracle's first move was to pass on some intel on Anthony Adams, who mysteriously cast a stray vote against Duke, while also warning Duke that a vote from someone might be coming his way.

M. Gustave: i heard some interesting info from oracle. apparently, the one who told duke that he should expect a vote last tribal was anthony. i've agreed not to spread this info to anyone. we believe that kylie self-voted, since she wasn't online for the entire duration of tribal. therefore, the duke vote was from someone else, either anthony or someone who told anthony that they'd be voting duke for god knows what reason. i hope you specs are enjoying the confusion on this tribe, i know i would be if i were in your shoes!

At Rushmore Academy:

Margot Tenenbaum: We'll vote Klaus this round. It isn't necessarily a "move" that I am making, but sometimes the best move is to not make a move. I've already secured my position within two groups on this tribe. Klaus is not in either of them. So, if the vote defaults to him, that is a positive for me.

And with that, it was time for Tribal Council.

Spoiler
Klaus Daimler voted out 8-1 (one vote Royal).
[close]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:39:38 am by Wes Anderson »