Author Topic: Episode 3: A Gameplan in Motion  (Read 158 times)

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode 3: A Gameplan in Motion
« on: September 07, 2021, 08:53:30 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 6: Who in your tribe is being overlooked, either as an under the radar threat, or as a potential ally to pick up?

I really am not sure what other people are thinking but maybe Duke. I haven't heard anything positive or negative about him except when making the group with suzy and oracle.

I also think Mr. Glume is an easy potential ally to pick up for most people and I can't tell if other people are thinking about that or not.

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 3: A Gameplan in Motion
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 09:11:53 pm »
Unfortunately the mods won't confirm to me who sent them, and I can only assume they were sent to me to publically disclose what they did.

I love that he knows precisely why I sent them.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 10:44:04 pm »
What’s the next step of your master plan?

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:54:54 am »
The new next step is to just comp out until tribe swap since I think we're capable of it if the type of challenge stays the same. Like our only loss so far was super close and that was with quite a bit of bad luck and Kylie (who's no longer here) not coordinating. Like going into any challenge that has the same style as the first three I think our tribe has an ~80% chance of winning.

CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 7: Who is in the best position on your tribe? Who is in the worst? Where do you fall?

With my knowledge that tribe swap is likely at final 14 (and that's the absolute latest it can be) I think that Suzy, M. Gustave, Richie, and Anthony, all have basically no chance of going out this phase, short of a successful idol play in a season that potentially doesn't have idols. Oracle and myself also have very little chance of going out but I can imagine a scenario for those. It's possible Duke goes out but we'd need to lose at least two more challenges and even then it's not anywhere close to certain. Young Writer and Herman are definitely at the worst positions on the tribe.