Author Topic: Chapter 2 - I made it  (Read 259 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 2 - I made it
« on: September 05, 2021, 08:49:12 am »
I'm now gonna start splintering these off, and leaving the main confessional alone for now. I'm gonna compile some notes from it though.
Specs - feel free to post in here.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 2 - I made it
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 09:02:38 am »
We stan a confessional with structure!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 09:09:33 am »
Important notes to compile from last time:

opinions on the remaining tribemembers
Spoiler
Buckley - I deeply trust Buckley in this game. Deeply. Buckley is the one person I'm gonna be working with heavily throughout all of this.
Steve - I like Steve. I trust Steve, and I want to keep Steve around. Steve has been a chill person to vibe with.
Max - Max kinda gives off these vibes of being unsure of what to do in this game. I don't think I can vote out Max *anytime* soon though.
Margot - Margot is someone I like. Margot is focused on the game, which I want someone to be focused. I feel like it makes me a little less of a target if Margot is still in the game.
Peter - I want to keep Peter around. I've been mostly enjoying talking with Peter, and Peter seems like he'd trust me to vote with me, so he's good to keep around for now.
Klaus - Klaus I'm a little unsure of. Klaus has been pretty UTR this entire game I feel, and while I think they did vote for Rat, they could be a liability down the road. I'm happy with keeping them around, and I do like them currently. Though, me being hyper-social probably has this effect.
Madame - Madame hasn't done a whole lot to be social, I don't think. I like her, and Margot seems to think she'll be an asset later down the road, so I'm fine with keeping her around though. If we go to TC though, her name is 100% getting thrown around for certain.
Royal - Royal just replaced in. I'm giving the replacement a little bit of time before I start thinking about voting them. I have no strong feelings towards them though. If we go to TC again, they're very likely getting the vote.
[close]

Important things from PMs I should be aware of
none really. I'll post stuff as I go through and find it. My last confessional was a little lack-luster in terms of notes. hoping to change that with this one.

pedit:
<3

I'm trying to be organized as well. I saw it in play in Pantheon, and I wanna do it here too.
Spoiler
[close]

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 09:17:27 am »
I don't know why there's a random spoiler there either.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 02:12:25 pm »
I should've sniped the 15 as well since I'm confident. Hopefully my advice helps the tribe though.

I also still really like Max. A good thing about Survivor, I've noticed too - it's good for forming bonds. Even outside of the game, it's still nice to talk to people for the sake of talking to people. I moderate a fairly large LGBTQ+ server, and like, it's just refreshing to talk to someone who isn't in that server.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 02:26:04 pm »
I guess I could do a small about me thing as well, without really IDing myself here, though I've kinda already ID'd myself. If you know who I am, that's cool and all. If you don't, that's also cool. I realize I'm not *that* active on MS anymore for a variety of reasons. I'm not gonna go into those reasons. I also realize instead of blogging about myself, on y'know, my actual blog, I'm writing in here. I guess that's because I have an actual audience here, who I can more or less guarantee will read this--the spectators, mods, and eliminated players. That could just be me projecting from when I spectated Pantheon, though, y'know?

I dissociate. Very clearly. My alters have been a little UTR throughout this though, and that's by my own request. It'd be way too easy to ID me if I openly stated my alter names, since I know I've talked about it on MS. I guess just saying I dissociate kinda IDs me in a way. I don't know. Maybe I'm being a little too obvious with my ID in here. Maybe others have kinda ID'd me already because of how I talk. I don't know. Part of me just wants to *outright* say who I am for the spectators, though, part of me wants to keep my ID hidden a little longer. I'll figure it out. I do enjoy posting these things though--where I just speak my mind without worry of what comes next. Even if it's being shouted into the void that is the internet, I still enjoy saying it. I don't really speak my mind that often. This game is an exception to that. I'm speaking what I think when I think it.

All I hope really, end of the day is that I'm making this entertaining for you, the reader. Whether you're a spectator, moderator, or eliminated, I hope reading this confessional is at least *entertaining* to read. I hope it's entertaining to see what I'm thinking. Who knows, maybe it's not. Maybe you hate me. Maybe you love me. I don't know at all. Those are my thoughts at 1:25 a.m., on a Sunday, when I'm tired, and wanting to talk to people.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 02:30:15 pm »
I'm gonna go step outside and probably do a video confessional, and just give thoughts. I saw it in Pantheon, and I want to do it here. All thoughts will be posted clearly in text, but if anyone wants to see video, (which, btw, *will* ID me since I'm gonna unlist it and post it to my *actual* YouTube account), you are more than welcome to watch.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 02:33:21 pm »
SNOOPY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE FOX'S LONGTERM PLAN FOR THIS GAME.
DOES THE FOX PLAN TO STICK TO PAST TRIBES? PAST ALLIANCES?
DOES THE FOX PLAN TO STAB ANYONE?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2021, 03:15:52 pm »
SNOOPY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE FOX'S LONGTERM PLAN FOR THIS GAME.
DOES THE FOX PLAN TO STICK TO PAST TRIBES? PAST ALLIANCES?
DOES THE FOX PLAN TO STAB ANYONE?

I answer this in the video, but I'm gonna transcribe notes rq:
1) I actually don't have any longertem plans. I don't know what I'm doing.
2) Honestly yes. I'm planning on trying to stick with the current alliance for the rest of the game, and the alliance with Buckley. Past tribes - yes too.
3) No. I've past my goal, which was not first eliminated in my first game. My current goal is to try to get to swap and merge. I want to get to that point without betraying others as much as possible.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2021, 03:18:47 pm »
It's saying on my phone it'll take a couple of hours to upload, since I recorded off my phone, since webcam quality from my laptop is garbage. Will post it in the morning y'all <3

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2021, 04:11:02 pm »
Foxy, it's fine to reveal your ID in your confessional if you wish.

The really important thing is to try to avoid revealing your ID to your fellow players.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2021, 05:06:59 pm »
Yea, I know. Just some musing about if I want to outright say who I am or not.

Anyways, first video confessional - https://youtu.be/1Mx7fWrQ17M

The notes/takeaways from this video will be posted in the morning once I wake up. Hopefully future videos will be shorter, and a little more cohesive.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2021, 09:00:12 am »
So fucking glad we won. I'll post notes after replying to PMs, and probably make a new confessional.