Author Topic: spectators please post here  (Read 492 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
spectators please post here
« on: September 02, 2021, 08:38:53 am »
see title kthx

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: spectators please post here
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 11:56:09 am »
Also hi spectators. While I'm PMing people - I'll throw y'all a bone or two and interact with y'all.
This is my first game of Survivor. I'm not new to the series by any mean. I know how the game works, just never played before.
My goal is to not go out first. That's it.

I'll be hyperactive when I have the time to be, which will likely be a lot of the time anyways since I just got fired from my job, and I'm pursuing discrimination.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:57:54 am »
I'm also hoping I make this game interesting for y'all. I know Pantheon was a little dull as a spec simply because it was kinda hard to judge what was going on.
I'm gonna keep y'all informed of PMs, or at least try.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 12:00:49 pm »
ALSO - SPECS, IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO YOU MIGHT WANT THAT WOULD MAKE WATCHING ME INTERESTING:
I dissociate. I have OSDD. My alters have been given the greenlight by me, the host, to play the game if they so choose.

We'll be signifying which one of us posts in here, but, just know, we dissociate.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 12:26:19 pm »
I'm actually cool with y'all posting in my confessional too. I just mostly want it to organize thoughts and stuff. I may make a stream of consciousness thing for it though. Keeping it in here makes things simpler for me.

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 01:09:07 pm »
hello, nice to meet you. have fun with your first game, and good luck!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 01:31:43 pm »
hello, nice to meet you. have fun with your first game, and good luck!

Thank you! <3
I'm already having a lot of fun <3

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 01:36:06 pm »
Also, I'm going to say this - I'm not the host.
We're gonna call the host G for privacy, because I don't know if I can actually say who we are in here.

Bill Ubell

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 02:26:01 pm »
Should I also be reading?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 02:26:51 pm »

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 02:29:41 pm »
Greetings and good luck.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 01:43:59 am »
Posting!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 04:02:13 am »
Greetings and good luck.

Thank you! <3

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 05:59:55 am »
SNOOPY WELCOMES YOU TO THE SCARY WORLD OF
SURVIVOR

SNOOPY ALSO WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND A LOAD OF FUN

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 06:43:47 am »
SNOOPY WELCOMES YOU TO THE SCARY WORLD OF
SURVIVOR

SNOOPY ALSO WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND A LOAD OF FUN

<3
Already having a lot of fun. Hope my confessional is entertaining to read for you specs <3

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 12:11:42 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 12:24:07 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

1) I've actually learned a lot. The more interesting tidbit I've learned is that Buckley is actually works in a nursery!

2) So, in our tribe forums, we're planning on discussing who should get what item, with the hope that we win by having everyone submit the minimum, except those trying to buy the item, because they bid like a dollar or two above.

3) Hah, funny. From what I've been told, I'm in no danger of being voted out. At all. I'm the most active person in the tribe, and people like me for that. That's honestly a wild concept to me as well--people just like me because I'm being proactive and trying to get discussions going. Though, I'll go with the hypothetical:
3a) Probably Francis. They haven't really been active and likely would try to vote me because of it.
3b) Your guess is as good as mine for why they'd want me out. They haven't really been active at all, so it could just be a "they want me out because I'm a threat" type thing.
3c) I have literally six people I could turn to and ask if they'd vote me and I'm absolutely certain none of them would: Buckley, Steve, Max, Margot, Peter, Madame.
3d) I am not worried at all this would come up. I feel comfortable in getting to at least swap, and maybe merge, depending on how swap goes.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 12:25:00 pm »
Also, I just wanna say, as a player I do appreciate you for interacting with me. <3
I enjoy seeing the specs interact and ask me questions. <3

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 12:28:29 pm »
1) I've actually learned a lot. The more interesting tidbit I've learned is that Buckley is actually works in a nursery!
FOLLOW UP: Tree nursery, or infant nursery?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:22 pm »

Infant!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:41 pm »
I forgot tree nurseries are a thing as well, just like bears existing for ten years of my life.

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 12:30:11 pm »

Infant!
Cute!