Author Topic: {Herman Blume}  (Read 207 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Herman Blume}
« on: October 05, 2021, 04:03:15 am »

Jury questions from Herman Blume will go here.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Herman Blume}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 09:26:18 am »
You did not mention me in your speech at all.

You offered a F3 to me and Suzy shortly after the SOTCK was formed. Was that real or BS? If real, what changed? If BS, what was the reasoning?

Richie Tenenbaum

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Herman Blume}
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 09:46:39 am »
Hey Herman!  I did mention you, but you're right I did not mention you in the context of our alliance at all although I referred to it indirectly in mentioning that I was involved in other trios with both Suzy and Writer from early on.  That was an important alliance for me and because of it I was a big part of stopping any majority from forming against you when Peter targeted you at the merge and at other times where your name was floated.

To call our alliance with Suzy an F3 isn't really accurate.  It's not something I ever said to you in our private correspondence or in that trio.  When we started that group I talked to you about the need for us to have an inner circle, you ranked your trust levels in the other three members of the Keys (Oracle, then Suzy, then Writer) and I steered us to agree that Suzy was the right choice.  You can see now that was because I was individually closer to Suzy and Writer than I was to Oracle.  I genuinely meant for us to go far together because you displayed unquestionable loyalty, but my goal at that time was F3 with Suzy and Writer.

Your friend,
Richie