Author Topic: {Peter Whitman}  (Read 274 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Peter Whitman}
« on: October 05, 2021, 04:02:25 am »

Jury questions from Peter Whitman will go here.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Peter Whitman}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 02:09:38 pm »
my vote will be randomized, however many posts you have in here will be how many times i put your name into the randomizer

Richie Tenenbaum

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 02:13:34 pm »
One entry please

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 02:18:20 pm »
noted

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 02:35:10 am »
what was the "strategic role" you took on in the train brawl challenge to get the idol?

Richie Tenenbaum

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 03:05:19 am »
The Heist Notebook instructions to grab the Idol required me to post specific phrases in my confessional during the time while the live, scoring pages of the Train Brawl thread were active.  The danger of that was the board's flood timer which would prevent me from immediately posting in the challenge thread after making my instructed confessional posts.  If there were someone on Rushmore holding the Heist Notebook it could look like an obvious tell.  Or even if there were anyone just looking out for weirdness in challenges, since Young Writer had already publicized the contents of the Schematics to the whole tribe which revealed that items could be related to the upcoming challenges.  Aside from immediately volunteering to play in the challenge, I helped develop the team's overall strategy to have two dedicated posters, two dedicated quoters following our own team's posters, and one "sniper" looking to snag points off of the opposing team's posts.  I took the role of sniper, which would naturally have the most erratic posting pattern.