Author Topic: Margot Makes Moves  (Read 344 times)

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Margot Makes Moves
« on: September 04, 2021, 03:04:08 pm »
d4

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Margot Makes Moves
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 03:05:41 pm »
1. Firstly, I think I did a pretty decent job sneaking into this initial alliance Fox put together. I knew pretty early on that Fox would be playing hard - he didn't hide it. So I skipped directly to game talk with him and that encouraged him to include me when he went about making an official "alliance." So although I don't necessarily feel super close close to Steve or Max, the alliance Fox has created with the three of us helps me feel a lot safer in this tribe.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 03:07:10 pm »
2. I have specifically reached out to Peter and Madame D. to coordinate our votes for this round. Both players have agreed to work with me. These are both people I like a lot and I feel that I've built a really solid connection with very quickly. They are also level headed people who I believe would be good to work with long term this game.

If this round goes smoothly enough, I'd like to work this into a possibly triad alliance, so that I can be working two groups within this tribe and hopefully keep tabs on everything. It will be especially helpful to have this group if we go to another TC right after this one.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 03:10:18 pm »
3. Fox is the loudspeaker basically making sure whoever he decided is the vote will be the vote by going around and campaigning it for it.

Fortunately, he's also influenced by what Max/Steve/I say.

Fox was initially leaning towards booting Royal simply for activity reasons. Personally, I think Royal could be useful in the future, and Madame feels the same way. I think there's a small portion of the tribe rat/klaus/Buckley that aren't really aligned with me. Or at least, a lot of people like them but they aren't really talking to me all that much? And that makes me feel uneasy. As such, I'd like to start taking them out while i have the numbers.

So, this round I am pushing Rat over Royal. I made an argument to the four person alliance and now Fox is running away with it and thinks we can get a majority. I just have to make sure he doesn't get swayed again.

Madame will definitely vote rat and so will Peter more than likely.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 02:03:06 am »
4. Successfully pushed Rat out without taking any of the blame/responsibility?

Steve and Madame D. know a bit more about how much influence I had there but overall I think people will be viewing Fox as spearheading that vote.

I'm sorry Rat, you just didn't really seem aligned with any of my people I have sworn to myself to play a more proactive game this time.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 02:04:23 am »
5. The group of Peter/Madame D./Royal/me has almost fully officially formed. This is an excellent safety net for if the target on Fox's back, and thus the rest of his alliance group, grows too big. I can retreat to this one and with my hands in both groups I should be able to control every elimination.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 12:21:51 pm »
What's the move this round?

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 07:10:08 am »
6. We'll vote Klaus this round. It isn't necessarily a "move" that I am making, but sometimes the best move is to not make a move. I've already secured my position within two groups on this tribe. Klaus is not in either of them. So, if the vote defaults to him, that is a positive for me.

I do not yet think it worthwhile for me to blow up my position in one of my groups for the sake of it.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 10:30:05 am »
7. I have created a group chat "the rebellion" with both Madame D. and Peter Whitman to more easily coordinate our strike this round.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2021, 06:41:18 am »
8. I have pulled together the vote for Steve. It’s a group effort really, but I’m definitely a key part of it.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2021, 07:44:43 am »
9. Buckley/Madame/Margot is officially an alliance.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 03:28:59 pm »
10. Not technically my move, but I am reinforcing its validity in the Richie/Buckley/Royal/Margot group that has formed

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2021, 02:46:58 pm »
11. Helped split the vote on Fox to make sure the immunity idol didn't surprise us.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2021, 12:50:27 pm »
12. Presented a good case for a Young Writer boot to both Suzy and Gustave.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2021, 01:59:06 pm »
13. Initiated forming the group of Oracle, Margot, Madame, Duke

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2021, 01:59:26 pm »
14. Leaked Peter's plans to Suzy/Gustave/Oracle

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 08:26:42 am »
15. I haven't been posting here even though I've been doing stuff but I did just make an F2ish offer to Duke