Author Topic: Chapter 2: A Change of Scenery  (Read 140 times)

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 2: A Change of Scenery
« on: September 15, 2021, 06:47:29 am »
I find myself on a new tribe. The initial idea is Me + Richie + Royal + Peter make up a majority here (to be honest I'd be a bit skeptical of working with Peter if I weren't guaranteed immunity). Of course that involves actually connecting to Royal, which has been difficult with our schedules. Still if it ends up working out I'll be very happy. Though really...I need a non-Richie dependent alliance, I was hoping Peter would be that but alas, even that is dependent on Richie.

Anyway, uh...that challenge was the most mind numbing challenge I've ever experienced since the strategy (since there are no restrictions) is to just write down the sequence as it goes. The most determining factors in who will win will be the time to come up with that idea, how fast you can enter the sequence without messing up and how much your brain turns off due to the task (I messed up because I got cute and tried to do the beggining part due to memory and forgot to double hit a blue before going to a red) none of which feel very satisfying to me. At least the mods put a time limit on it cause otherwise it'd just be an edurance challenge among those who figure out the strategy.

Young Writer

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 2: A Change of Scenery
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 02:51:32 am »
Yeah it looks like it's Foxy in a slaughter. They failed to do anything but push their own thoughts early and there's such a thing as being too straightforward, especially when you've just voted in the minority. Though tbf, the proper way to handle voting in the minority requires a lot of restraint or a lot of goodwill and sympathy from those you are talking to.