Author Topic: Herman Blume  (Read 446 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Herman Blume
« on: September 24, 2021, 08:33:53 am »
It was a nice deep run.  After always being tossed around as a target, here at last is some peace in the jury forum.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Herman Blume
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 08:42:16 am »
I'd like to think that I played with integrity and will be remembered for that. I had no business winning this game and I made it to the merge so I'm fine with it. Very happy to not have to make any more hopeless immunity challenge attempts.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 08:43:31 am »
This next challenge is very phone friendly, just need a pencil and some paper!

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 08:47:26 am »
Shocked that they decided to vote for me tbqh since I would never be immune and they could just vote me out whenever they felt like it. Feels like a punt because they don't want to make any hard decisions yet.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 08:48:04 am »
This next challenge is very phone friendly, just need a pencil and some paper!

Thanks a lot, Wes!

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 09:14:28 am »
I forget which person told me to watch Kate on Netflix, but I watched it over the weekend and enjoyed it

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 08:42:48 am »
Shocked that they decided to vote for me tbqh since I would never be immune and they could just vote me out whenever they felt like it. Feels like a punt because they don't want to make any hard decisions yet.
To be quite honest, you felt very dangerous because you were so loyal to a very particular bloc of people, many of whom I was struggling to get in with and work with. Even if you weren't a direct threat, having your vote around was a big obstacle.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 12:10:58 pm »
Hi Herman!

That round you left was one of the worst moments for me. I was one of the only people who didn't vote you btw. I was also away for the whole hour before TC so it seemed stuff was crazy when I came back. I think my #1 mistake in the game was trusting Richie too much. I told him about our plan but did not think he would actually turn the tables from Madame to you? I'm still not super sure what happened there. It seemed like Gustave had said things to Royal as well after the fact.

I'm really sorry Herman. I enjoyed your energy a lot and I am sorry that you're angry at me. I hope we can talk things through because I don't want to leave things on a bad note.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 01:44:35 am »
It seemed to me like all you did was lie to me the last few days I was in and I really don't understand why when I was always honest with you. Why not tell me you were considering flipping on Writer? As he said elsewhere, in a revote there was no need for the secrecy. After that, you beg forgiveness and say you flipped at the last moment because you were afraid of rocks (another needless lie). I forgave you and presented a great spot as 3 inside of 5 with 9 left. Anyone else playing would have probably jumped at the chance to be at the end with me. You immediately decide to blow that group up to side with Richie who you said at the time that you didn't trust and knew at the time had been lying to everyone from the start. You may not have switched your vote, but you are to blame for spilling the plan to the other side. How they ended up focused on me I have no idea, I was the only one in that group who didn't push Richie or Madame.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 11:10:56 am »
I think I'm leaning towards Oracle or Gustave depending who makes it obviously and depending what they say. They could lose my vote and then I'd probably go Richie depending what he says. I don't know if Madame could say anything to convince me one way or the other, but the others could definitely talk their way out of it and I could go with her by default.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 07:25:04 pm »
I told him about our plan but did not think he would actually turn the tables from Madame to you? I'm still not super sure what happened there.
I think part of it was that Richie literally could not vote for me.

Also Herman hi! I respected your game a lot even though we were never really on the same side.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 12:01:57 am »
I think it turned out that I wasn't on any side