Author Topic: Chapter Four  (Read 194 times)

Richie Tenenbaum

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter Four
« on: September 18, 2021, 08:37:53 am »
Congratulations to the Hon. Peter Whitman, Mayor of Ponderosa

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Four
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 08:44:38 am »
I don't know if it's something I would be able to or want to claim full credit for at an FTC but I think that Peter couldn't escape his fate because of me

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 09:37:06 am »
Buckley started a new trio chat with me and Royal before the end of that TC called:

"AWW! distant dad and son bonding over puppy (NOT CLICKBAIT!)"

Seems like clickbait

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 09:57:34 am »
LOL I'm bad at art

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 10:26:43 am »
Damn man, I would be in a really good position if we just pagonged Rushmore but that is such a shitty way for the game to go

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 01:14:15 pm »
Confessional Prompt 14: Who are your ideal next few boots?
Foxy and Anthony this round, Peter blindside next round
Not a blindside, but I called that shot

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 01:18:47 pm »
Sheesh there's a potential idol that can only be with Margot or Buckley, and there's a definitely existing idol that could be with Margot, Buckley or Madame D.  I have to play like any of them could idol.

I feel like the right thing to do is just to dismantle Rushmore at least until those idols come out and try to make sure that any Rushmore held idol plays are picking off Ivanhoes outside the Wes Fanderson Club.

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 02:38:38 pm »
I did not come into this game intending to play from this kind of position.  I think I have enough of a relationship with everyone (maybe sans duke) that when they're getting voted out I'm the one who has to be making them feel comfortable and like they're not.  I was definitely that person for Foxy and I was at least partially that person for Peter.  That could keep happening for a while.  That could keep happening all the way.  If I just turn on and dismantle the small factions affiliated with me one by one while keeping all the others satisfied and keeping their short term goals aligned.

I have the fire fox team, within which I have the clickbait team.  If I allow a pagonging to happen I need to reassure clickbait that they're still good with me while cannibalizing the larger fire fox so they don't think it means a total pagong.   But that's what it would turn into.  Maybe a round or two of false hope for them in a duke vote, or I push up the inevitable moment when the keys chat and more specifically Suzy and I do turn in Herman.  But then an endgame with fan club and horsemen, and I'm in the middle of that too keeping the one side comfortable right up until the end.

I'm drunk this is fantasy and I'll just get voted out next

Richie Tenenbaum

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 09:54:17 pm »
Dang Buckley, you just made that trio chat for us yesterday :(