Author Topic: {Voting thread}  (Read 312 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Voting thread}
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:46:22 am »
Please cast your votes in this thread.

Your votes are not locked in when you cast them. During revotes after a tie, Tribal Council will end early if everyone has voted; the rest of the time, they will never end early so there is no danger in putting a vote in. Feel free to change your vote, but please do so in a new post to make sure we see it. Failing to vote before the Tribal Council ends will result in a self-vote, multiple self-votes could result in removal from the game.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Voting thread}
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 08:45:53 am »
TC 1

I am voting for Royal.

I hate to do this to you mate, but you came in at a bad time. Your replacement wasn't really in that good of a spot. Maybe, like honestly, if the group decides against voting for you, you'll be spared, but your predecessor wasn't in the greatest spot. I have a good group of people that I'm really willing to fight for, and unfortunately, you haven't really made that much of an impression. Like, my only advice for you is if you replace in again, just be a little more active, and aggressive. We already had an alliance form, and I had the outskirts pretty well developed, and unfortunately, I don't want to fight for someone I don't know.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 02:02:28 pm »
TC 1 - Updated Vote

I am voting for Rat.[/i]

Rat, I'm truly sorry. The chair alliance, (the strong four I've gotten with), all agreed to you. Royal was also a very hotly debated person too. Nobody had any resistance against you from what I could tell. You were the most likely suspect to have snagged the items, (and likely cost us the immunity), and based on what Margot said, I don't feel like I can trust you that much in this game. You're a good person, don't let this game discourage you at all. Royal literally picked up the posting pretty shortly after this, and like, it left you. Madame, I can't vote for. She could be an asset later, and everyone else had a pretty solid impression. You just got left on the bottom from the start, and didn't really do a whole lot to change that. I don't know if it's because you're not charismatic, or what--Margot said you felt anxious, and she didn't trust that--but, I wish you luck. I wanted to keep you around. Truly. It's just... I don't want to deal with someone who's anxious and will work against what was said.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 12:51:10 pm »
TC 2

I was not voting in this one, so nobody got my vote here.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 12:53:52 pm »
TC 3

I am voting Klaus[/b]

Sorry Klaus. I like you. I just got told by others they felt like I was a threat, so I decided to cool down from it and take a back seat here. I was originally recommended your name, and proposed both Madame and Royal as alternatives, and nobody liked either of them as the alternative. We had the majority as a 4+1 alliance, and so by that point, your fate was already sealed. The only real reason why you were being voted in this one that I can tell you is that you haven't really been around. You've been quiet. People have noticed this, and it really was the sole decision in why you got my vote here. I didn't want to go against the majority, and I'm really just trying to make it to merge.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 09:50:32 am »
TC 4

I am voting Madame

Madame, I'm sorry. Since the beginning, you've always been on the bottom. You weren't that active, and even though you picked up activity, it really wasn't enough. People liked Royal more than they liked you, simply because Royal was more of a pleasure to talk with. I've been compromising on votes this entire time, and this one is no exception. If it was up to me, Rat would've been the third one out, and you would've been the second one out.

It was originally Buckley, who I objected to, since if you read my confessionals, you'll know that I'm working with Buckley, as a +1 to the group of {Me, Steve, Max, and Margot}. This vote is a difficult one, and one I really don't like. We didn't go for Royal since Royal has constantly been thrown out--but you know this. I didn't propose Royal as a decoy, since at this point, that's probably obviously the decoy, so Steve offered up to be the decoy instead.

The other reason why we didn't propose Royal as the decoy was because we suspected the two of you to be working together. You said it yourself--you'd much rather vote out Steve than Royal since you've talked to Royal more. Unfortunately, Steve integrated himself pretty nicely into the top of the tribe. I can't get rid of Steve, since I genuinely like working with Steve. Steve has said this to me too. Unfortunately, that just left you. Someone's gotta go home at this point, and it's you.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 02:21:28 am »
I wish to Mutiny.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 06:07:00 am »
I wish to Mutiny.

If at all possible, I’d like to scratch this.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 09:00:03 am »
TC 5/6

I am voting for Madame
I am playing Mendl's on Max.

Madame, I'm sorry. Out of every single time I've said I'm sorry for voting someone, I truly mean it this time. I saw I had a play here. I know you were a threat. I enjoyed talking to you. Everyone enjoyed talking to you. But you were a threat. You were in the most powerful position, and honestly, I wanted to take you down. If you're reading this currently Madame, it means I did get you out. I learned from my mistake of last time, telling people allied with you about this vote. Maybe Margot defects from this, and does the same thing as last round. I don't know. All I know is that I see a play here, and I want to take it.

Literally the second you told me you wanted Max out, I wanted the immunity more than anything. I bluffed about playing it on myself. That was originally the plan anyways. Say I'm playing Mendl's on myself, play it on someone else, let everyone figure out the WIFOM of "Did I actually play it on myself?" because you didn't catch me lying this time. I purposefully honeyed my words to make you think differently. This is a game, and I genuinely like you as a person, but this was the best move for my game currently. I need to make a play while I can make the play, or never make it at all. I chose to make the play instead. If I go out here, I can at least go out knowing I tried.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 03:05:43 am »
TC 5/6

I am voting for Madame
I am playing Mendl's on Max.

Madame, I'm sorry. Out of every single time I've said I'm sorry for voting someone, I truly mean it this time. I saw I had a play here. I know you were a threat. I enjoyed talking to you. Everyone enjoyed talking to you. But you were a threat. You were in the most powerful position, and honestly, I wanted to take you down. If you're reading this currently Madame, it means I did get you out. I learned from my mistake of last time, telling people allied with you about this vote. Maybe Margot defects from this, and does the same thing as last round. I don't know. All I know is that I see a play here, and I want to take it.

Literally the second you told me you wanted Max out, I wanted the immunity more than anything. I bluffed about playing it on myself. That was originally the plan anyways. Say I'm playing Mendl's on myself, play it on someone else, let everyone figure out the WIFOM of "Did I actually play it on myself?" because you didn't catch me lying this time. I purposefully honeyed my words to make you think differently. This is a game, and I genuinely like you as a person, but this was the best move for my game currently. I need to make a play while I can make the play, or never make it at all. I chose to make the play instead. If I go out here, I can at least go out knowing I tried.

Scratch this.
I am voting for Max.
I am not playing the Mendl's.

Max, I'm sorry. I couldn't. I literally couldn't. You can read the confessional, you can see how much I wanted to, but I absolutely couldn't bring myself to it. I know it's the lame move, I even said so, but honestly, I have to. Everyone agreed to it. I realize that if I play it here, and do this, it just delays the inevitable of both of us going out. Literally if we go to TC again after this round, it doesn't do anything. I have to make decisions that are best for my game, and I've decided last-minute that this is my better play. I really enjoyed talking to you, but like, there was nothing I could do. I tried to talk people into voting with us, to get Madame out, and that didn't work. Nothing I could do would work, and playing the idol was a last-ditch effort play here to try to protect you. You'd likely be re-voted next round anyways, which makes it hard.

I'm sorry.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 07:41:38 am »
I am playing the Mendl's on myself.
I am voting Madame.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 08:38:56 am »
Tiebreaker Vote for TC 5/6

MADAME.

FUCK YOU EAT SHIT I KNOW THIS IS AGGRESSIVE BUT HONESTLY I'M GOING ALL IN ON THIS VOTE

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 04:06:46 am »
TC 6/7

I'm voting for Duke.

You just haven't really been around that much. I'm not really that attached to you. There's really not a whole lot I can say about it.