Author Topic: Dear Diary,  (Read 1452 times)

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Diary,
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2021, 12:02:36 am »
I'm trying to carefully think things through. I think Gustave going would not really change the game at all. I feel like I'm playing into Richie's game but it's also the path of least resistance towards the end? I'm not sure it's worth jeopardizing getting to the end to do something crazy?

Like I've thought what if Richie/Margot/Madame voted Gustave and me/Oracle/Gustave voted Oracle and went to rocks. Except probably Richie/Margot/Madame would just switch to Oracle and we would never go to rocks in that scenario.

Because of all the people exiting, I haven't had to actually make a stance known and it's hard, it's really hard to do this.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2021, 01:48:46 am »
Oh yikes, Richie wants to cut Oracle here and am I ready to do something like that? An act of betrayal?

I usually consider myself so ruthless but it's very hard for me to cut Oracle/Gustave. I like the narrative of being part of the plucky underdog crew even when I've been closest to Richie this whole game.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2021, 09:15:51 am »
So Margot went home! How do you feel about that? What is your plan for this round?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2021, 09:42:18 am »
Additionally, it seems you never filled Richie in on the move.  What was the reasoning there?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2021, 09:45:23 pm »
I actually feel very good about this and not something I thought could happen. Not sure why Madame suddenly felt okay doing that but I'm glad I made her feel safe enough to do this.

I'm in a huge pickle because I have promised basically everyone to go to the end together. This is a big predicament and I'm not sure how to get out of it.

Some part of that was irl circumstances. I was at the airport when all of this came together quickly with Madame. I didn't really have the bandwidth to also explain to Richie what I was doing. He was just going to tell me it was a bad idea and blah blah and I really didn't want to hear it lol. I also feel like I needed to make some moves of my own and not just follow his plan to getting at the end. I feel like I have an incredibly strong resume now and just need to make it to the end, whatever way possible.

Richie has always assured me Oracle is a veteran player and wouldn't be upset about making moves and I hope that sentiment is reciprocated by Richie.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2021, 12:52:06 am »
Dear Diary,

I don’t know what it is about this game in particular but I feel so moody. Like since merge I’ve been moody. Maybe it’s because I trust others so little. Richie is mad at me for not trusting him more and yeah, that’s on me. He just has not felt that trustworthy and I could see in a different scenario, him apologizing but just cutting me loose. Maybe that’s unfair to him but he’s been thoroughly sneaky throughout the game.

I don’t know how trustworthy Oracle is either so I may just lean hard on Madame here.

I feel that I’m in a good spot but that everyone also hates me lol.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2021, 12:53:37 am »
suzy's almost on a perfect game. no votes against that i remember, and only voted in the minority for the herman round when she wasn't here; pretty great stuff!

we're all poised to make it to the final 3 together, after just over a month, having been together the whole game. it's been great; only two rounds left barring something bizarre and unexpected from the setup.

This is something Gustave sent to our 3Vanhoe group chat. Lol I think he is onto me….

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2021, 11:06:20 am »
Would you have wanted to vote Richie here if he wasn’t immune, or would your preference have always been one of the other 3?  Who do you most want out of those available here?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2021, 11:12:22 am »
I think I’ve always wanted to go to the end with Richie! It’s nice to see plans from the beginning coming true!

I think I want FTC to be me/Richie/Oracle or me/Richie/Madame. I feel like Madame is my favorite person but she’s the only person I don’t 100% win against.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2021, 12:29:48 pm »
Can you explain why you're voting Gustave here?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2021, 12:29:24 pm »
Lol. I shouldn't have I guess. I wanted to go to the end with Madame/Oracle/Richie and so that left out Gustave.

I'm feeling really upset everyone. Like way more upset about a Survivor game before. This one hurts a lot and I'm pretty excited to just crusade against Richie at the finals.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2021, 11:24:02 pm »
It seems so like Richie to be saying that going to the end with me and Madame would have been a celebration. That definitely would have happened had he wanted that. He unilaterally decided to vote me out and "was left with no choice but to vote Madame" at F4.

I'm beginning to find him incredibly distasteful and annoying.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2021, 02:10:53 am »
Am I actually considering voting for Richie here?
I preemptively made this for Oracle but who knows now. Good thing we have another day to think about this.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2021, 05:48:51 am »
What's occurring that's causing you to maybe change your mind on Richie?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2021, 10:45:54 am »
I think Richie was very genuine in his relationship with me but I think I can't shake the feeling off that I was mistreated. I think part of why I wanted to blindside Margot/Richie was because I felt like Richie had never really shared enough information with me. I don't think Oracle would have cut me/had so many secrets throughout this whole journey.

I respect how much he wants to win. I play hard too.

A lot of my anger has also subsided.

You all will just have to wait and see what I end up choosing though!