Author Topic: Dear Diary,  (Read 1452 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Diary,
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 06:16:05 pm »
Dear Suzy,

I loved your drawing, and I would have ranked it number one if I was judging. I'm sorry about this outcome, but the judges have spoken.

Your favorite mod,
Brendan

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2021, 05:33:25 am »

I'm not still bitter or anything.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2021, 03:54:00 am »
Oh my god, we may be going to rocks here!!!
What do I EVEN DO!!!!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2021, 08:18:38 am »
Dear Diary,

I have no idea whether or not this is a good decision and can sink my game. Even though my trust with Richie is low, I do feel like he/Writer have nowhere to turn. I don't think I have enough social capital to drag them along though since this decision does not really benefit Oracle..........

Big Yikes.

Yours,
Suzy

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2021, 08:30:47 am »
Lol Richie, I'm not going to go to rocks for you. Sorry!

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2021, 08:43:23 am »
Dear Suzy,

Can you fully explain that round from your perspective? What factors went into your decision to flip your vote?

Yours,
Brendan

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2021, 09:22:39 am »
Yes I will go into detail. I feel so nervous about everything though. Maybe I shouldn’t have done this. Idk!!!!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2021, 11:52:10 pm »
Dear Diary,

Last round was a TOTAL nightmare. HUGE. And most of it was a big mistake I made. Oops.

I'm feeling crushed from challenge results and the one person I didn't want to win, wins. With Margot immune, it just seems like another day where she amasses a tiny bit more power. Richie tells me that she's floated my name to him and this pisses me off so much. I am an incredibly emotional player so I think I just saw her with rage in my eyes. It became my #1 plan to take her down. I create a group chat between Gustave/Margot for the sole purpose of mining information. They have idol fears so we decide a vote split is necessary and it becomes between Richie/Writer or Writer/Royal. I sway them to go for Writer/Royal to keep Richie safe.

Writer is on thin ice this whole time. He's been doing a lot of weird stuff, like his friendship with Peter (even though Peter was coming after me last round), and I learn that Writer/Richie has something on the side with Royal. Great. Writer makes a comment about how he doesn't want to pagong even though our Crossed Keys alliance would basically be a pagong....This raises alarm bells for both Herman and Oracle and it seems like Crossed Keys is unraveling a bit. Oracle is also getting fed up with Richie and it seems like a bad longterm plan for me to stay there.

In Trash Island alliance (Gustave and Margot), we decide how to distribute the votes:
On Writer -- Gustave, Margot, Herman, Duke
On Royal -- Madame, Suzy, Oracle
Big Question mark -- Richie, Royal, Writer

Madame wants to switch because she doesn't want to vote Writer. So then it becomes Herman/Suzy/Oracle on Royal -- which was my big mistake.

In Crossed Keys, we decide to blindside everyone and vote Madame. So these two plans are happening concurrently and I'm telling Richie everything about how the votes are going down. For some reason Royal votes Writer here for a 5-5 tie. If only I had distributed the numbers differently. I think I was just so nervous about the Madame vote and upsetting Gustave/Duke.

During the 24 hours for revote, I get a chance to honestly talk with Madame and Margot. Margot swears that she never floated my name to Richie/anyone. Madame says there's nothing in her chat of Madame/Margot/Richie that would indicate Margot trying to push me. I ask Richie about this and he says Madame is lying. I get the sense that Richie is manipulating me. He knows I wanted to cut Writer and instead I feel he fabricated this story about Margot. I try to win favor back with Gustave/Duke by saying I'm willing to flip.

Duke tells me he volunteered for mutiny and so Richie has been lying about the nature of his kidnapping. Margot says Richie was the one who said no Rushmores should be voted out. It seems like he's creating multiple paths, with or without me, and he just needed to be taken down a peg.

Richie has so few options though, so he needs me even though he probably hates that I did this.

He tells me Royal 100% flipped and Oracle and I decide to flip together so we don't go to rocks.

It's fine. Everything's fine. I think I'm still in an okay position and I don't really want Herman or Richie to go here. I think it's time for Royal to go.

Yours,
Suzy

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2021, 08:43:54 am »
wow, you got me good suzy. when i heard you'd leaked everything the blood legit drained from my arms with dread. the worst thing is i had you pegged as a sleeper threat but still trusted you, really well played.

i'm not mad but of course i wish this wasn't happening! you're very cool and i hope to be friends after the game. i'd offer you good luck, but i think i'm the one who's going to need it more!

Lol this is a message from Gustave. What even is this?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2021, 08:46:15 am »
No one is talking to me. I may be doomed. Preemptively saying goodbye.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2021, 09:25:39 am »
Is Richie trying to thwart me? He's supposed to be my #1 ally. God I hate him right now.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2021, 10:54:42 am »
I hate Richie and I’m ready to make my game’s mission just destroying his game. I’ve become the joker.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2021, 11:19:00 am »
Richie is a serial liar and I have Stockholm’s Syndrome. I love this for us.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2021, 11:42:10 am »
Dear Joker,

What do you propose as the next step of your plan?

Yours,
Batman

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2021, 11:47:03 am »
Dear Batman,

Thank you for coming to my confess. It's very lonely here and I'm very glad you're here now.
I think the reason I am in this spot is because I thought I had so many options. I had too much hubris and now I've learned my lesson.
I thought I could be in 5Ivanhoe (Duke/Gustave/Oracle/Herman/me) AND still bring Richie as my #1 to the end.

I am going to reassess this thing with Richie. I don't trust a single word he says anymore. I'm going to try to regroup 4Vanhoe and hopefully get Royal/Margot/Madame out. I think Duke/Gustave absolutely cut me at the end so maybe Richie still needs to be there. Ugh my path to victory is very murky now.

I think at a certain point, I'm just going to unleash chaos. In all seriousness, I am ready to go to rocks here.

Yours,
The Joker

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2021, 10:10:23 pm »
Can you fill us in on what went down near the end of the vote, and why you’re mad at Richie?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2021, 10:24:30 pm »
Can you fill us in on what went down near the end of the vote, and why you’re mad at Richie?

To be honest, I don't know what went down near the end of the vote. I had to leave for the exact hour before TC and I only returned after TC had already happened. I did tell Richie everything that was going on, like filling him on every single move we were making. Lol it's dumb and I shouldn't do that but I seriously still have so much attachment to him despite everything that's been said (like he volunteered to mutiny/lied about Margot pushing me). I thought 5Ivanhoe (old Ivanhoe minus Richie) were all voting Madame. I don't even know why it's such a problem if she knew? It surprised me that everyone switched.

Duke/Gustave/Oracle all thought I leaked the info and this is the point where I got super upset with Richie. He wasn't responding to any of my desperate pms and I had indeed leaked everything to him. I just can never be sure of what Richie is doing, and another reason not to share info so fully with him.

I think I've managed to patch things up and say it was a misunderstanding. I've adopted a totally clueless persona and I think because Gustave did float Madame's name to Royal (in what he claims he did in reverse psychology), the 3 of them are not that mad at me anymore.

Margot/Madame thought I was also the ringleader in this vote and it seems like Oracle really hung me out to dry.

How the game state has changed since then:
-Richie and I are talking again and he claims he still wants to go to the end with me. Not sure how true this is, but he really has very limited options. I wish I could trust him more though.
-Gustave/Duke/Oracle all seem like they still want to work with me...... big question mark here.
-I made a F2 deal with Madame lol. I think I would absolutely lose if I went to the end with her BUT you know what? she has become my favorite person and I'm so sick of everyone else here.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2021, 11:57:59 am »
Lol Final 8 and I will answer the confessional prompt.

Who do you want to go home this TC?

I actually feel like I can choose whatever I want to a certain degree. I know I posted all this angry stuff about Richie but I think we've re-centered. I've not been sharing all the info with him but I think he would take me to the end. I can't win any challenges so I really need to be taken to the end.

Margot feels like the smart move but I've really grown to like her and Madame, who I have a F2 deal with.

I'm actually okay taking a swipe at Duke because things just feel really different/irreparable with him. I know Richie is a mastermind and a very good liar but what do you do when everyone around you also lies? Like I learned from Madame that she had a group chat with Duke and Oracle and I have heard 0 about this even though I have been sharing everything with Oracle. Not anymore!!

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2021, 06:07:35 pm »
Are you willing to draw a rock here? And if so, how are you coming to terms with the fact that it could be you going home?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2021, 11:20:28 pm »
I'm not willing to go to rocks. I just wanted to buy some more time before I ultimately make some people very disappointed.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2021, 07:22:19 am »
Lol I meant to be more online today. Oops!!!!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2021, 11:57:01 pm »
Final 6!!!!!!!

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2021, 01:29:10 am »
Suzy what is your plan from here? Do you have an ideal F3 at this point?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2021, 02:01:48 am »
Yes, my genius plan!

In all seriousness, I committed to going to F2 with Richie as my first alliance. It was important for me to cut Writer so Richie had very few options. Despite my reservations about him (he probably has a clear plan he can demonstrate to the jury), I think I still want to go to the end with him. I'm thinking my ideal F3 at this point is Richie, Madame, and me? Or me/Richie/Margot? When the game first started, my ideal F3 would be my 2 pals Richie and Oracle but I have no idea how to even make that happen....

This game has been a wild ride though so a lot of my plans are just out the window. Duke leaving threw a somewhat sizable wrench into the plan.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2021, 08:41:59 am »
Who is your target this round?