Author Topic: Dear Diary,  (Read 1454 times)

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Dear Diary,
« on: September 03, 2021, 12:56:39 am »
Dear Diary,

This is a series where I explore my feelings and thoughts throughout the game. So far so good. I'm meeting everyone and some people stick out immediately. I like Young Writer a lot and Richie Tenenbaum actually proposed an allyship between us! I do enjoy being able to talk about Wes Anderson here so those things are a big plus. I've never truly had a #1 in these games and maybe this is the game that will change it!

I also look forward to corresponding with Mr. Blume but not feeling that strongly about any of the dogs or Kylie. I think I might have come on too strong to Sam but how I can I help it? He's SAM and I'm SUZY!!!!

I wish I had some other interesting insights but a las I do not. How many interesting insights can you even have this early on? Even writing here one day in is a big feat for me!

Yours,
Suzy

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Diary,
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 01:37:26 am »
Dear Suzy,

Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you.

Yours truly, Princess Toadstool, Peach.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 01:50:11 am »
Hello Captain Sharp,

You must understand why I feel a bit wary around you.
I would like some cake though. What kind of cake did you bake?

Yours,
Suzy

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 10:13:15 am »
Dear Suzy,

Given that your tribe is Camp Ivanhoe, are players looking to you and Sam as natural leaders?

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 12:09:37 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 11:22:59 pm »
Dear Wes,

I think they would if SAM had watched any of the films? Woe is me, that my soul mate does not even know who I am.

Yours,
Suzy

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 11:26:23 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Hello Ms. Jane,

1) Hmm...I think that some of them have not watched any Wes Anderson movies!!! So weird!
2) I'm trying to ensure our mutual immunity here. Although I'm not that worried if we don't get it. I'm pretty okay letting go of Kylie.
3) Hmmm, I think there is this weird divide between people who have watched the films and people who have not. I think I'm sort of in the middle, but I may not be. It honestly might be Sam wanting to get rid of someone in the watched films group. I would probably rely on my friends Writer, Richie, and Double A Battery. Maybe also Oracle and Duke? I like them both a lot. I am not really worried at all about that situation.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 11:26:49 pm »
Dear Ms. Jane,

I also heard you are a fan of Japanese Breakfast?? I would love to talk more about this if you would like.

Yours,
Suzy

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 01:47:09 am »
i've been ratted out? :o

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 01:59:22 am »
i've been ratted out? :o

It seems you have! There are no secrets in Wes Anderson land!

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 02:04:37 am »
outrageous
truly truly truly outrageous

yeah i mean i'm no mega stan, but i like to sprinkle in a little japanese breakfast into my playlist. get some tennis in there, soccer mommy. little green cars... can't forget the mitski
one band i'm really getting hooked on the last little while is the crane wives!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 02:11:47 am »
Haha I am sorry! No secrets are safe here :p

Oh gotcha. I feel like I am a very recent listener AND mega stan. It all started with my book club fangirling over her and now I am hooked. There's something about her voice that i love so much. I feel like I am very late to the mistki train and I need to dedicate some time listening to her. Another big part of why I love her so much is definitely her fashion though. I bookmarked that yellow Cecile Bahnsen dress she wears all the time for when I eventually get married.

Have you listened to Jubilee?

The Crane Wives? I'll have to look that up. I already trust your music judgement so much though.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 10:11:09 am »
Dear Suzy,

Can you rank your tribe based on how likely you think they are to have outbid you for the binoculars?

Yours truly,
Brendan

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 10:14:59 am »
SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHO SUZY THINKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BOOTED HAD SUZY'S TRIBE GONE TO TRIBAL.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2021, 10:47:29 pm »
Dear Suzy,

Can you rank your tribe based on how likely you think they are to have outbid you for the binoculars?

Yours truly,
Brendan

Okay here are my rankings!! 10 = most likely, 1= least likely
1. Richie
2. Oracle
3. Young Writer
4. Herman Blume
5. Kylie
6. Anthony Adams
7. M. Gustave
8. Sam
9. Duke

So I basically do suspect Sam and Duke here.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2021, 10:48:01 pm »
SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHO SUZY THINKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BOOTED HAD SUZY'S TRIBE GONE TO TRIBAL.

I think if we had gone to tribal, it may have been Kylie or Herman Blume.

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 11:39:26 pm »
Dear Diary,

So much has happened in 3 days but at the same time not very much. No one was surprised for Kylie to go, not even Kylie. I think it's weird she picked Duke out of everyone else but I'm not sure what there is to read into that.

Tribe alliances so far:
1) Society of the Crossed Keys: me/Herman/Oracle/Richie/Young Writer
Herman was disgruntled by the whole situation with the auction and said "he had no choice but to trust me" in the situation. He said we should form a group of the five of us who bid on items but didn't get anything. I kept urging him about it and then just went ahead and made it. It's a good way to bring Herman into the fold and make him feel cared for while also creating a majority alliance.
2) Wes Anderson Fan Club: me/Young Writer/Richie
This came together quite naturally. Richie offered me an alliance quite early on with our shared love of Wes Anderson. Young Writer seems to be one of the only other people who cares about the flavor so he was also invited.
3) The Duke/Sam/Suzy/Oracle alliance: Sam reached out to me to see if I would be interested in this but he hasn't created this group yet. Not sure what's going on there.
4) The Bad Idol Hunter's Club: me/Anthony/Oracle
Anthony made this group and invited me and Oracle to talk about idol hunting etc. It's interesting and I like that Oracle and I are in so many of these groups together.

Now it's time for wild theories:
The more I think about it, the more suspicious the whole circumstance with the bidding is. Like I think it was debunked that it was 2 people working collaboratively when Young Writer revealed how much he bid. I think the other idea I had in that situation was multiple people bid 50-100 since 888 is just such a weird number. Going back to the original math though, it came out to 990 and the idea that it was 2 people who spent all 500. It just seems like a lot of things have to connect for the situation at hand to occur, which it could have. Could Young Writer actually have bid 500 on 3 items? It just seems like a convenient way to absolve himself of the guilt of having 2 extra items. I don't know, something weird is going on.

I do trust Richie a lot here and he seems to think the 3 of us are very tight. I like Young Writer as well but it just seems so odd the way he is at the center of all this stuff. I feel like if we were really close, he could just tell us the truth. I wouldn't even be that mad if he had done so... just not sure what to make of the situation. Someone like Young Writer wouldn't be operating alone and my heart sinks to imagine that Richie would be involved in any way.

Yours,
Suzy

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 09:00:31 am »
WHICH ALLIANCE IS SUZY'S FAVORITE?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2021, 01:43:26 am »
WHICH ALLIANCE IS SUZY'S FAVORITE?

Hmmm, I would say my favorite is Wes Anderson Fan Club but I do have my suspicions about Writer.
Oracle is I think my #1 ally even though Richie is quite close.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2021, 09:57:34 pm »
Do you want to be kidnapped and taken to Rushmore? Regardless, someone from your tribe is going to be taken away by the pirates. If you don’t want it to be yourself, do you have a plan to make sure it’s not?

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 11:34:18 pm »
Do you want to be kidnapped and taken to Rushmore? Regardless, someone from your tribe is going to be taken away by the pirates. If you don’t want it to be yourself, do you have a plan to make sure it’s not?

I did not want to be kidnapped and I had no plan. It was just heart of the cards and I survived!!!

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2021, 11:34:32 pm »
Dear Diary,

I miss Richie!!!!!

Yours,
Suzy

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 08:59:27 pm »
Dear Suzy,

Please tell us about your thoughts on this tribe.

Yours truly,

Princess Celestia

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2021, 11:43:02 pm »
Dear Suzy,

Please tell us about your thoughts on this tribe.

Yours truly,

Princess Celestia

Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm sorry I've been so MIA in this diary. I've had loads of letters to respond to and I'm just getting around to this. I said I would be better about using this diary in this game but welp!! Old habits die hard.

I'm feeling very good about merge! Ivanhoe is leading the numbers 7 to 5 so even if there were to be a flip flopped in Writer, we have the numbers. Richie is affirming to me that I am his #1 ally and I feel equally good about Oracle. I think I am on very good terms with Gustave, Duke, and Herman as well. I've already talked to Richie that we may need to let Herman go at some point. Merge boot is going to be tough and I have my eye on Peter.... it's all about making Rushmore feel comfortable even though they're so outnumbered here.

I do have MANY questions about Young Writer, and I wouldn't be upset if he were the boot here. Get rid of a challenge threat while you can. I've started planting the seeds with Duke since he's already a bit miffed at YW. The only person who I don't think would be down for this is Richie. But YW has been majorly absent so not really sure what's going on there. I do still like him, but I just don't know where his secrets start and end.

Yours,
Suzy

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2021, 09:53:07 am »
Dear Diary,

I FEEL SO FREAKING FRUSTRATEDDDDDDDD!!!! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT WON THAT CHALLENGE? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Yours,
Suzy