Author Topic: Max Fischer: 15th Place  (Read 184 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Max Fischer: 15th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:10:08 am »

Leave thoughts about Max here.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Max Fischer: 15th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 09:58:20 am »
Max, thank you so much for making this your first game! I wish that you'd made it further, but it was great to see you form such a solid alliance, and you, Foxy, and Steve were a lot of of fun together. It always sucks to be idoled out, but it's also a pretty iconic way to be eliminated in your first game. I hope you had fun!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 02:31:17 pm »
Max, you were an absolute pleasure to talk with throughout this game. Outside of Buckley and Steve, you were one of the people I was the closest to. I'm genuinely surprised this was your first game, since I genuinely don't remember you mentioning it at all--(you might've, and I might've forgotten though)--but I genuinely was thinking you had experience playing the game, and were just going along with the flow of things. You, Buckley, and Steve really did make the game for me, and I'm very glad you played it. <3

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 01:44:51 am »
I'm sorry you didn't feel great about your play here, or that the PM communication format didn't feel quite as natural as what you're used to.  As I see it, you seamlessly fell into a majority alliance and were generally well-liked by all, so I don't think there's much to regret except that you didn't have a better landing spot once that alliance fell.  Thanks for answering my call to play and I hope you had some fun!  Maybe you'll give a game here another stab some day and I'd like to see that if it happens.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 06:51:03 am »
Max I wish our alliance had made it farther than it did.  I unknowingly took the bullet for you the week I went home, but I'm glad I did.