Author Topic: Sam Shakusky: 15th Place  (Read 155 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Sam Shakusky: 15th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:09:04 am »

Leave thoughts about Sam here.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Sam Shakusky: 15th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 09:56:40 am »
Sam you are a firecracker! You caused so much delicious chaos on your original tribe, and I was so looking forward to seeing what you could do with your nice little stockpile of items. I really wished you'd mutinied, because for a while you were going to be selected by default if no one volunteered, and that might have been a whole different game. But thanks for what you brought to this game regardless. Despite your brief time in the game, you delivered the entertainment and drama.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 02:40:07 pm »
Sam, we really only talked during the cross-tribal swap, but you were one of the people I genuinely hoped made it to swap in the first place. I knew you'd bring something to the game, and like, looking at it from spectator perspective, yea you really did. You're one of the people I genuinely feel kinda got robbed by going out before the swap, since I felt like if you made it onto a majority Rushmore tribe, (and one with me on it), you'd have a pretty good chance at not going out and making it to merge, and at that point, I'd be rooting for you to win.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 01:55:56 am »
Anonymously shoveling items onto Young Writer was one of the first big moves of this game and was a rather creative idea to get some of your auction information out there without exposing yourself!  I wish you would've also handed the binoculars to Suzy, just because (flavor).  In any case, you were clearly a gamer who came to play, and that made you a lot of fun to watch.  I guess a few of your tribemates felt you were a little too gamebotty but that should be easy to improve on if you play again.  Just spam some music videos at people and wham!-- you're in.