Author Topic: Round 14 Discussion  (Read 796 times)

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 14 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2021, 09:07:44 pm »
Richie getting these votes on suzy is a real flex.

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2021, 10:13:55 pm »
If Richie tells Gustave about the idol, does it then become in Gustave's best interest to secretly vote Madame?

3-1-1, 3 is cancelled. In the revote Gustave and Oracle can send out Madame and then just have to beat Richie in the final challenge.

Potential hiccups being if Madame's jury threat level isn't significantly higher than Suzy's but it does seem to be, and if Suzy tries to keep Richie at f4 sending it to firemaking.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2021, 10:22:45 pm »
If Richie tells Gustave about the idol, does it then become in Gustave's best interest to secretly vote Madame?

3-1-1, 3 is cancelled. In the revote Gustave and Oracle can send out Madame and then just have to beat Richie in the final challenge.

Potential hiccups being if Madame's jury threat level isn't significantly higher than Suzy's but it does seem to be, and if Suzy tries to keep Richie at f4 sending it to firemaking.
It's probably in their interest, but idk if it will happen. Even if it does, there's a solid chance that Oracle votes out Suzy on the revote there based on his current confessional, but that definitely could change. But if I were Gustave, I would attempt it. He needs a flashy move on his resume.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2021, 11:55:28 pm »
Richie getting these votes on suzy is a real flex.
It’s maybe not just Richie though as it seems like Oracle had the same idea. And of course Gustave will do it since it’s his game on the line. I wonder if the idol will even be needed.

The weird thing is they gave up on voting Madame. I guess Suzy wouldn’t do it and now look what’s happening!

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2021, 01:35:14 am »
Once again proving the best strategy is to never stand up for any of your allies 🥰

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2021, 04:25:19 am »
Once again proving the best strategy is to never stand up for any of your allies 🥰
But Gustave is Suzy's ally too! And also is Oracle's ally.

It's so weird. I think the stresses of the game have addled their brains, but Oracle should be fighting so hard for Gustave right now.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2021, 04:29:41 am »
Should he be? He’s getting to FTC as it is and he’s probably better off without Gustave next to him soaking up potential vanhoe votes.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2021, 04:35:14 am »
Should he be? He’s getting to FTC as it is and he’s probably better off without Gustave next to him soaking up potential vanhoe votes.
Hmm, idk. It's hard because I don't see a path for him either way really, but I do think Suzy and Gustave was his best bet. So you think make he should just go with Richie and Madame and hope for a weird vote split? I don't really see it, but maybe.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2021, 04:51:16 am »
Well I think sitting with Suzy and Gustave would be pretty solid, with Suzy the favorite ofc, but for whatever reason they seem unable to muster votes onto Madame here, so probably not an option. Failing that yeah I think being next to Richie and Madame is probably better than only one of Richie/Madame + Gustave.

Richie should be killing Oracle here for sure although he obviously doesn’t know Suzy is still committed to going to FTC with him. Now he’ll need Madame to lose immunity AND for the target to stay on Madame instead of him even after he pulls this move.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2021, 04:57:50 am »
I was specifically saying that Oracle should be fighting for the vote to be Madame, but yeah I get that.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2021, 04:58:42 am »
Not the best moment for Suzy to be out of town!

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2021, 08:31:11 am »
 Really have no idea what the best move for each individual is here but I am enjoying the fun feeds.