Author Topic: Round 5 Discussion  (Read 1542 times)

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 5 Discussion
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2021, 07:01:54 am »
DIDN'T THE FOX SAY THEY WERE READY TO FIRMLY STICK TO FIRST TRIBES?

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2021, 07:33:06 am »
The fox also recognizes he's at the bottom of the tribe in his confessional, if you read it.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2021, 07:52:58 am »
Foxy has such a fun energy about him.  He's a mile a minute and I'm all about that life

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2021, 07:53:17 am »
i hope foxy survives. i'd like to see him in a swap.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2021, 08:38:00 am »
don't see it happening, but if richie were to vote with max and foxy, the others wouldn't be able to split the votes

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2021, 08:40:22 am »
don't see it happening, but if richie were to vote with max and foxy, the others wouldn't be able to split the votes
It's possible, but I don't see him vibing with them at all.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2021, 08:45:48 am »
If anyone is curious, the method we used to break the tie was the amount of money given to the Aquarium in the first round. The logic was that the more loyal players were to the tribe, the more they should stay on that tribe.

We had a discussion about if we maybe should have done the reverse and let the players who gave more to the Aquarium have their choice over players who gave less, but I think when we designed this we were thinking more about the possibility of no one mutinying than of tons of people mutinying.

Had no one mutinied, the captives would have been Sam and Royal. That would have been a huge blessing for Sam who is in very real danger here but doesn't realize it, so he didn't know that he should be mutinying.

Anyway, I'm overall pleased that we had so many people wanting to mutiny and that we didn't have to kidnap people against their will. I'm very curious to see how Peter and Richie do on their new tribes, but I don't think either will go home this round. If Sam or Duke was in Richie's place, I'd say there was a risk of a compromise on them, but I don't see that happening to Richie, and even if it does, he has his idol.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2021, 12:36:52 am »
Foxy has such a fun energy about him.  He's a mile a minute and I'm all about that life

#TeamFoxy

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2021, 01:24:31 am »
If Rushmore doesn't split the vote between Fox/Max and let Madame go out on this idol play, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2021, 01:55:09 am »
My goodness foxy has a lot of apology PM's written up. I think if I received all of those PM's back to back I would instantly medevac out of shame.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2021, 02:03:31 am »
Sucks to see Sam and herman failing to take advantage of Peter actually wanting to help them.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2021, 02:04:17 am »
I'll be pretty upset if they vote for Peter because Young Writer can't count.

edit: upon review, it turns out it's me who can't count.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 02:54:25 am by Mr. Henry »

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2021, 02:07:17 am »
Total crickets from Rushmore today. Weird.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2021, 03:20:43 am »
Love to see foxy giving up on max here

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2021, 03:42:35 am »
Omg if they actually send Oracle home, I am SO here for that

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2021, 03:51:42 am »
I hope they don’t take Peter’s extra vote out of play on the revote by putting Peter into the tie. Looks like it’s what they’re planning and that would get Peter sent home. But maybe Duke will join the resistance?

Meanwhile Buckley is telling Fox not to play the Mendl’s, seemingly sincerely, but Richie is saying they’re voting 3-2 into Fox/Max!

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 03:53:12 am »
My goodness foxy has a lot of apology PM's written up. I think if I received all of those PM's back to back I would instantly medevac out of shame.

Can you elaborate a bit?

EDIT:  Disregard I looked at Foxy's PMs

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2021, 03:54:56 am »
Well, Wes, it seems like Peter is working on getting Duke to vote with them as well for the numbers but it remains to be seen if he'd do that. I wonder if he can try to get Writer in on this too? Obviously he prefers Sam but we do know Writer doesn't trust Oracle at all so maybe there is an angle he can work here?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2021, 03:56:50 am »
Well, Wes, it seems like Peter is working on getting Duke to vote with them as well for the numbers but it remains to be seen if he'd do that. I wonder if he can try to get Writer in on this too? Obviously he prefers Sam but we do know Writer doesn't trust Oracle at all so maybe there is an angle he can work here?
wow this was very prescient

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2021, 04:01:12 am »
LOL nice

I am guessing he's not inclined to go for Oracle right now though. Writer strikes me as a very conservative player and might see this as too early of a moment to go after the big dog. He doesn't know Oracle is ready to throw him under the bus though.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2021, 04:11:08 am »
this is exciting!

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2021, 05:03:26 am »
So now I have Anthony trying to organize a group of me, him, Sam, and Peter (with a double vote). I'm not really interested but I told them I would hear what they had to say or else they may try to pull in Duke instead. I'm going to remain loyal to Oracle/Suzy/Writer and I believe Gustave will vote with us also. Duke has stated that he will vote for Sam, but we'll see what actually happens.
lmao what is herman doing

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2021, 05:16:34 am »
So now I have Anthony trying to organize a group of me, him, Sam, and Peter (with a double vote). I'm not really interested but I told them I would hear what they had to say or else they may try to pull in Duke instead. I'm going to remain loyal to Oracle/Suzy/Writer and I believe Gustave will vote with us also. Duke has stated that he will vote for Sam, but we'll see what actually happens.
lmao what is herman doing
doesnt realize he's on the bottom because those people made a group chat alliance with him, so he wants to stick with them I guess

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2021, 06:26:10 am »
WHAT HAS SNOOPY MISSED? NOT PETER GOING!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE SNOOPY EXTREMELY UPSET.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2021, 06:30:31 am »
we do not stan the one guy who ruins the underdog alliance because he won't believe them when they say he is on the bottom