Author Topic: Round 1 Discussion  (Read 1515 times)

Agatha

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 1 discussion
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2021, 09:04:34 am »
oh love that

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
I love Madame D. so much.

Bill Ubell

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2021, 11:09:26 am »
I probably need to read confessionals to see if anybody is scheming to take all items, but I see Rushmore as more likely to win so far as iverhoe seems to have had more players not fully read the challenge rules.

Bill Ubell

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 11:11:22 am »
I see someone managed to host on the Mafia scum social games page again. I thought Equestria was going to be a once off.

Apparently that is all my thoughts consist of upon arrival.

A few other games have been on this page! I know PD was, and I think FM too? And honestly maybe even more. I can't 100% remember.
those are a possibility, as I didn't participate in either of them.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 11:17:22 am »
I probably need to read confessionals to see if anybody is scheming to take all items, but I see Rushmore as more likely to win so far as iverhoe seems to have had more players not fully read the challenge rules.
At least for now Francis bid all 500 on a knife, in a thread called bid 500 on the knife.  Sam also mentioned throwing.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2021, 11:20:22 am »
one person deciding to go full bastard and bid 80 on everything might get a lot of stuff, depending on what the tribe strategies end up being

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2021, 12:20:37 pm »
hoping that my questions provoke interesting responses. hard not to just ask the same couple questions every game

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2021, 12:33:57 pm »
3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"
3a) Probably Francis. They haven't really been active and likely would try to vote me because of it.
Alliance with Rat

I want the D

Want that Fox out ASAP preferably
Foxy ain't wrong! well, barring that Francis has just now quit.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2021, 12:34:18 pm »
SNOOPY HAS GREAT FONDNESS TOWARDS THE FOX BUT SNOOPY IS WORRIED THE FOX IS BEING TOO BLUNT. RAT IS TAKING IT WELL BUT SNOOPY FEELS THAT IF IT WERE A DIFFERENT PLAYER, THE FOX COULD BE STARTING A SPICY 1V1 ROUND ONE BY TELLING RAT THEY MIGHT BE THE FOX'S VOTE.

SNOOPY HAS HIGH HOPES FOR THE FOX. SNOOPY THINKS THE FOX MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE IT FAR IF THEY ADAPT AS THE GAME MOVES ON. THIS GAME ALSO HAS MANY SEASONED PLAYERS SO IF THE FOX CHOOSES ALLIES WELL, SNOOPY THINKS THE FOX WILL BE ABLE TO BENEFIT OFF OF THEIR EXPERIENCE.

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2021, 12:37:26 pm »
very good points. i definitely cringed to read that exchange in each of Rat's and Foxy's confessionals. disaster averted for now, perhaps, but who's to say that doesn't come back to effect the game later on?

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2021, 12:42:01 pm »
I am just hoping Fox catches on that he is being used as a shield. But yeah I am worried about his bluntness about certain things, especially once he hits the swaps.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2021, 12:52:51 pm »
SNOOPY ALSO HAS SOME OTHER THOUGHTS.

SNOOPY ORIGINALLY FELT RAT WOULD BE IN A GOOD SPOT OFF OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS BUT IF PEOPLE DO DECIDE TO USE THE FOX AS A SHIELD, THEY WILL LIKELY DO AWAY WITH THE RAT WHICH WOULD MAKE SNOOPY SAD. SNOOPY WOULD LIKE TO SEE RAT TEACH THE FOX THE WAYS OF THE GAME.

SNOOPY LOVES KLAUS. THOSE STATEMENTS EITHER HAVE IMMENSE POWER BEHIND THEM OR ARE THE WORDS OF SOMEONE WITH A VERY BAD SOCIAL GAME. SNOOPY IS INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHICH IT IS.

M.D IS ONE THAT SNOOPY FEELS WONT LAST LONG BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE A BIG THREAT EVEN IN SPEC FORUMS.

BENTLEY IS A PUPPY WITH FANGS. SNOOPY THINKS THEY ARE MORE THAN THEY SEEM AND HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL.

SNOOPY'S PERSONAL FAVORITE IS LOOKING TO BE M GUSTAVE. SNOOPY IS TIRED AND WILL RETIRE FOR THE NIGHT. BYE FRIENDS.

Francis Whitman

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2021, 02:01:31 pm »
Yeah, I wasn't about to be the inactive first vote because I was too anxious to consistently PM people.

Best of luck to Madame and the Rat, and to Foxy the obvious merge boot. And my gracious replacement, Royal Tenenbaum, of course!

And have fun watching the rest of the game y'all!

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2021, 02:08:24 pm »
SNOOPY UNDERSTANDS. PMING IS SCARY BUSINESS AND SNOOPY NORMALLY OPERATES UNDER THE PRINCIPLE THAT LESS IS BETTER BUT LESS IS ALSO NORMALLY DEAD SNOOPY. IT IS QUITE RUFF.

SNOOPY IS INTERESTED IN SEEING IF ROYAL TENENBAUM CAN AVOID THE FIRST BOOT.

Boy With Apple

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2021, 05:04:03 am »
Hey all I’m late to the party; who is fun to watch?

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2021, 05:05:24 am »
foxy fox is the foxiest confessional in town, i'd say. it looks like everyone else has already caught on to them as an overplayer, though.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2021, 05:06:54 am »
i'd also recommend the lyrical stylings of madame d., and if you like a scrappy underdog, sam is already shaping up to be one. well, actually he doesn't seem that scrappy. underdog, though!

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2021, 06:07:08 am »
I kinda dig Oracle fully embracing the villain role of this game.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
we love a good villain! hope they deliver!

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2021, 06:11:09 am »
Also an alliance has begun between myself, Richie, Anthony & Gustave called "The Four Horsemen".

have you guys not seen survivor fiji or

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2021, 06:14:21 am »
foxy fox is the foxiest confessional in town, i'd say. it looks like everyone else has already caught on to them as an overplayer, though.

I was floored when I read the latest in Peter's confessional, like come on you gotta keep some things under wraps you know.

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2021, 06:21:52 am »
Early prediction: Margot is winning the game.

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2021, 08:56:26 am »
i'm hoping Royal can leverage the Zissou rings into the edge he needs to survive this TC. not a lot of hope for him, right now

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2021, 08:59:44 am »
I do feel bad because he really helped us out when we were in a tough spot (he replaced a replacement), but he also sabotaged himself by bidding! He should have put all of his money into the Aquarium. He more than anyone needed those extra days.

It is funny if he goes home and takes all of the advantages he won with him, though.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2021, 09:27:00 am »
SNOOPY IS REALLY SAD. SNOOPY WAS HOPING HIS FELLOW REPLACEMENT WOULD STEP UP AND AVOID THE BOOT.