Author Topic: {Madame D.}  (Read 239 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Madame D.}
« on: October 06, 2021, 09:04:19 am »

Jury questions from Madame D. will go here.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Madame D.}
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:54:57 pm »
Hi Gustave,

You made a consistently positive impression on me throughout the game. Which I think is very impressive given that I am highly prone to misanthropy in my confessionals.
Plus, you consistently wanted me out! Yet I still liked you. Gah!

What I would like from you is a bit more of an understanding of your strategic game. Just like I, there were many times where you were almost eliminated. During these periods, what did you do to ensure that you would survive? I don't need big flashy moves, even just little things you did that helped you survive.

M. Gustave

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 03:46:04 am »
Heh, I guess we were just meant to be.

I'll try to address all the times I nearly went out:

Sam vote (kidnap twist): this was more about how I played before this tribal than during. I had good bonds not just with the majority group, but also those seen as outside it (Duke and Herman), and so they didn't feel they needed to attack the majority in order to survive.

Peter vote: fairly simple, but I made sure that everyone knew how gung-ho he seemed to be about getting me out despite not having the numbers. Showing that he was reckless helped to convince that he was too risky to keep around.

Margot vote: this one I made it clear to everyone that I wasn't going to flip. I'm not going to BS here though, clearly it was the final 3 deal from Suzy that was mainly responsible for your flip.

Suzy vote: here I was glad to 'accept' terms from an immune Richie to allow him to get revenge. Ultimately I survived because, even though I'd been wanting Richie out for ages, he still would have rather had me around than out. I think that's a credit to my social game.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:34:48 pm »
Thank you very much!

I am not yet sure of where I will be voting, but I have enjoyed and appreciated your approach to the FTC.