Author Topic: Act 2: Special Budget Double Feature  (Read 671 times)

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Act 2: Special Budget Double Feature
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 01:42:03 am »
sam told herman im down to save them.

herman tells young writer about this which is... what..... herman im trying to SAVE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THE HEAT ON ME?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 01:46:19 am »
i told anthony the same, about trying to save sam and herman. anthony seems like he wants to make things happen as well. He said explicitly he's trying to save sam and herman.

i think im flirting with danger here telling too many people im not keen on working with an ivanhoe majority. it's totally going to get out soon. hopefully we swap right after this :) this tribe seems like its fit to bursting so i feel safe enough in causing a wee bit more drama here and there.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 03:31:32 am »
duke also seems interested in a not sam/herman vote.

at least he said "i realize there's a pecking order and i am at least above sam/herman. if one of them go, i'd surely be the next counter vote which is never fun"

hopefully that means he realizes it's in his best interest to vote away from them. ugh. am i stirring up too much? young writer is now wary of me. i promise im not trying to get votes onto you! though i realize trying to save sam is a direct attack on you :P

ughhh im trying to balance too much. save sam/herman and protect young writer. it feels like those two are mutually exclusive. i just want to send oracle home and i think the only person who should have an issue with that would be suzy. they seem to be paired up based on the drama that happened. it might not be a true pair but paired by circumstance nonetheless.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 03:40:15 am »
anthony wants to make a sam/herman/us chat!!! wooooooo ok sam dont start spreading rumors now. don't freaking do it this is your one chance!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 05:06:44 am »
ughhhh writerrrrrr stoooooooooop

he told oracle i didnt like him too much and wants us to work together. like oracle just came to me and said "So Young Writer has expressed a desire for you and me to talk more and see if we can come to an understanding. Since he speaks highly of you, I'm hoping maybe we can get on a page where we can work together? I know this round I've been guarded and I think based on the information leaking I'm justified to be, but if YW can vouch for you I'm willing to give you a shot if that's something that interests you."

and like noooooo i dont want to work with you i want to get you out. i dont like working with players who seem scary. i guess he'd be a great shield but ugh. both writer and oracle being allies scares me. they seem to be at the center of the tribe and in little to no danger.

ughhhh do i work with sam/herman i.e. the little guys to get out oracle. or do i work with writer and oracle, i.e. the big guys who gave me the double vote, and have a hidden immunity idol.

i know i said i wouldnt do writer but maybe itd be better to flush the mendls this round. ahh i dont know.

herman isnt giving me anything and i only want to work with him because hed be easy to take out later. but oracle and writer have more room to maneuver can find others to work with that aren't me if they needed. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 05:07:06 am »
decisions decisions

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 05:56:58 am »
i've kind of made my choice to work with sam/herman mostly because that opens me up to work with anthony and duke as well.

i think oracle and young writer are nice and all but i can see sentiment turning against them as targets and dont want to lock myself in that. whereas working with sam and herman opens up the game jsut a bit more in my eyes.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 05:57:18 am »
though i did tell oracle oh yes id love to work with u. i lied xoxoxo

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 06:03:14 am »
told duke oracle.

the groupchat with herman/sam/anthony has been made

herman is still incapable of throwing out a name even though we've all come together and have said LET'S MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. HERMAN. THROW OUT A NAME.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 07:31:21 am »
just voted oracle. i love ruining ELOs :3

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 08:03:08 am »
sam wants gustave so im voting gustave! i get to keep up my alliance with oracle and writer and save the bottom. i think that's a fair trade for me!!!!!! just need herman to confirm. god herman please don't mess this up. duke may be on board as well. if he says he's in... i may save my double vote? eh nah i should just use it. i'd just be a target if i kept it

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 09:18:58 am »
im so annoyed. i dont want to be swapped with herman. i want him to BURN!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2021, 09:19:22 am »
this tribe already looks like the exact tribe made to kill me lol

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2021, 09:24:45 am »
richie/writer/duke/royal/foxy/buckley/myself

richie - never met, the vote tied so he probably sided with foxy.

writer and foxy are immune, fuck

duke - maybe a friend
writer - i dont know where things stand post gustave move
buckley - could be a friend?
royal - MY NUMBER ONE ON THIS TRIBE PLEASE DONT FAIL ME NOW