Author Topic: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones  (Read 1085 times)

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2021, 01:11:08 pm »
ok hiiii

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2021, 01:32:28 pm »
so i asked max for his thoughts on tribe dynamics earlier today and this is what i got:

max's thoughts
I'm on the foxy bandwagon, I just kind of assumed everybody was. They were super gung ho about PMing straight off the bat and they've been my main information filter as far as votes go. Plus she put in a lot of legwork for this challenge, which is always hard to ignore (thank you, by the way, if we pull this one out it's all you). Checking in individually with people usually yields the name foxy's pushing, lol. Still, it's working so far. I wonder about the Klaus thing, maybe he just fell out of contact? I think there was also suspicion of him working with Rat, him having taken all the items, that stuff. But if there's a majority alliance this is the first I'm hearing of it, as much as I do like Steve and Margot. I think Buckley is pretty squarely in the middle, but I'm having a hard time seeing anything but the middle, but I don't have the birds-eye perspective on this foxy does. I don't know where he falls into everything, but if it's really Foxy&co vs Madame&co he could be an important swing vote. And yeah, Royal and Madame keep getting linked together and I'm not sure why, though I'd say my conversations with Madame have been a fair bit more involved.
[close]

which was super helpful. i mean i feel like i knew foxy and madame were a bit at odds with each other since the very beginning, but hearing someone else say it makes it very clear.

margot had also told me that foxy was assembling a majority alliance in the first round probably consisting of max/steve/klaus. im surprised klaus was ousted, but oh well.

so all of this is checking out and i know what side i want to be on. margot and madame. they've made a chat with me and im really happy with that group <3 royal would be the obvious next step. people are linking royal and madame together a LOT so gotta watch out for that. but i think it's possible to get out someone like max or steve this round. i think foxy will self-implode down the line so i want him in as a shield.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2021, 01:34:48 pm »
foxy pm
I think the current vote in on Madame, simply because people--myself included like Steve. I think Madame or Royal may have suggested Steve and is using it as the counter to Madame. I don't know for certain if that's the case, but I'd expect it.

I don't think there's a majority in this tribe yet. If there was, I'd have absolutely been involved in it, and I would've alerted people of it by now. I think this tribe has been mostly loosely connected. I'm just worried about swap. I think it's easy for us to go out in swap, especially if we get separated, which sucks. :/
[close]

YOU'RE NOT IN CHARGE ANYMORE!!!!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2021, 01:35:27 pm »
STOP SPEAKING SO MATTER OF FACTLY!!! YOU HAVE NO POWER!!!!!!!!!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2021, 01:45:07 pm »
Confessional Prompt 9: What's your reaction to this challenge outcome?

i mean im angry, yeah. i worked really hard limiting things and lowkey wish we did better. but honestly, im happier that we're getting an interesting tribal that is actually solidifying some lines.

i felt like marginally close to margot and madame but now actually having a chat and "overthrowing" the foxy clique makes me really happy. it makes me feel like i'm going to have allies that actually like me and want to work with me down the line instead of the loose "i guess he's nice" relationship i had with them.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2021, 02:20:24 pm »

GET CALLED OUT!! STOP SAYING THE MAJORITY IS THERE!! YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2021, 02:20:41 pm »

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2021, 02:21:23 pm »
iT iS tHe MaJoRiTy OpInIoN grrrrrr

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2021, 02:29:57 pm »
ROYAL HAS THE KNIFEEEEEEE AND LIKE 3 OTHER ITEMSSSSS

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2021, 02:30:11 pm »
GIVE ME THAT FUCKING KNIFEEEEEE IT'S PIÑATA TIME BABY

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2021, 02:51:23 pm »
ROYAL WHY DID YOU GO TO BEDDDDDD I NEED TO CUT MYSELF OPEN

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2021, 03:25:57 pm »

no it isn't. no it wasn't. grrr bark bark bark

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2021, 01:34:51 am »
ROYAL DOESNT HAVE THE KNIFESEEE EIGHHHH

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2021, 01:45:56 am »
no because I actually may cry

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2021, 01:46:10 am »
do i just straight up ask everyone

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2021, 03:03:59 am »
ive just thought fuck it im going to ask steve/max/foxy if they have the knife because they think im on their side.

no one knows what the pellet does but everyone will know i have something at this point. which eh idc. step away from me i got a knife.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2021, 03:04:48 am »
if they have the knife, they won't ever give it to me after this tribal and i'll be forced to dig around on the other side and find who got the items when at least here i can narrow it down a bit. unless klaus or rat got the knife then im just fucked.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2021, 03:11:44 am »
foxy is so delusional he thinks the vote is madame even though people are being so noncommital.

"buckley hasn't told me where he's voting but i think it's firmly on madame." like uGHHH i can't WAIT for these results. it's going to be so funny.

the worst part is i can't rub it in, i kind of just have to mend our relationship because foxy's going to be the best suited to flip onto another tribe and make a name for himself with his strategic game. i still dont know if it'd make him a good target or someone to pocket.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2021, 04:42:46 am »
literally how do i talk to foxy "i dont think the vote is going to be close" fox

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2021, 06:15:33 am »
seems pretty clear that steve is going. i realize it'd be really comical if he didnt and i was here complaining about foxy being delusional but im in too deep!

im worried about a swap and us being completely torn apart by this tribal. i'll hve to speak to foxy because maybe he wont hate me the most if i reach out early.

or i just find a way to make our side look like the weakest and people want to pocket us. it wont be hard when people see how charismatic foxy is and want to take a shot at him early

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2021, 06:50:31 am »
do i vote madame just to cause a tie. i think it'd be funny

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2021, 06:50:55 am »
i think it'd tear our tribe apart

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2021, 06:52:21 am »
(which would be funny)

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2021, 07:22:40 am »
also gives us more time to discuss as a tribe and not hate each other going into a swap but maybe it'd rip us apart even more