Author Topic: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones  (Read 1099 times)

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 02:07:13 pm »
GRRR AUTOCORRECT

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2021, 03:13:31 pm »
ok i am back home and being taken care of sweetly. i will be more active (hopefully)

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2021, 03:16:28 pm »
PETER DID NOT BRING SNOOPY WITH HIM TO PARTY. OUR FRIENDSHIP DID NOT EVEN BEGIN AND IT IS OVER.

WHO DOES PETER LIKE HERE?

At the moment, closest allies are margot and madame. i love strong women. i've told both about the pellet (though i just shared that it says i need to remove it but dont know what it does. maybe that could be worse than just sharing that i know it's a vote? shrug, we'll find out if that bites me in the ass later.)

i dont like foxy. i think foxy expects a lot of me and others and is playing super hard and that worries me. he's going to be taken out in a tribe swap because he'll rely on first tribe connections too much so i want to avoid that. though i do realize im leaning a lot on that connection to ensure i dont get voted out in the first few tribals here.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2021, 03:28:58 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

1) idk im not playing much of a social game so i haven't learned much.... i think ive just agreed with myself that this game is going to be full on gamebot mode. i get so drained normally when it comes to being social so maybe it'll help if i just say im going to forgo it. And i think i have a good reason to! being like oh my shoulder hurts becuase i have a torn ligament and have to type with one hand makes people a bit sympathetic. i just gotta be a good ally to make myself seem worth dragging along.

2) i thought id be able to grab something. with me going 75 across the board and getting NOTHING, i know for a fact somebody has everything. it'd be less money accounted for if a few people went over that for each item. i just want to know who it IS!!

3) who wants me gone? could be anyone ive been largely silent and no one has super strong ties to me i feel. that's the why component. I couldn't imagine answering this 24 hours in. i think now i can rely on margot and madame to at least speak positively about me. i dont think they'd stick out their neck for me but might make people think twice.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2021, 03:30:17 pm »
WHO WOULD PETER SEND HOME IF PETER COULD CHOOSE?

im really not in the position to make demands at this point. im just going with the flow. it feels like klaus is the vote here and im fine with that. it's such a big tribe and takes too many people to get things done

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2021, 03:31:04 pm »
Or maybe we're doing the one-act-per-major-game-phase thing.

yep i'll be doing this! thanks for the idea...

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2021, 03:36:36 pm »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 7: Who is in the best position on your tribe? Who is in the worst? Where do you fall?

I think best position is a combination of Steve/Margot/Buckley. I've seen people talk positively about them and i dont think they'd be the target of a random bandwagon. I think Foxy has a lot of people behind him but risks people thinking he's playing too hard and that's going to hurt him later. he's going to be seen as a figure head probably. I think bottom of the tribe right now is definitely Royal/Myself/Klaus. I have heard Klaus is the vote this round and Royal is usually the counter. He's not giving people someone to root for it feels. For me, I know I've just been super silent with people and not really available. I tried to support in the challenge (and got the bonus point!) to make sure people know im around and active, but still feel like I'd be a good compromise boot. I've tried to give people little details about me and snippets of information that make them want to take me further.

Some examples of that are just:
Foxy - told him about my stance with everyone on the tribe, but in a bit more detail. i want him to feel like im down to be open and honest with him. maybe id be influencable later for him who knows
margot/madame - told them about the pellet to get them to trust me/know i have trust in them
royal - told him he was a target for the first vote and who was pushing his name so he knows i have his back if things get rough.

but overall, i just need a nice swap to get a good refresher.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2021, 03:37:14 pm »
if you have the list of confessional prompts somewhere i'd love to answer them!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2021, 03:47:01 pm »

buttering him up like a thanksgiving dinner. i feel like he'd really like that....  imagine posting in the tribal thread "IT'D BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ME OUT HERE" grrrrr grumble grumble. gotta make sure he gets out before i do. hate when people have confidence.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2021, 04:56:15 pm »
foxy stop telling me im in such a good position, that's so suspicious urghh

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2021, 04:56:32 pm »
if im in such a good position why arent you VOTING FOR ME

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2021, 08:32:21 am »
perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game perfect game

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2021, 08:37:12 am »
SNOOPY IS HOLDING PETER TO HIS WORD.

SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT PETER'S LONG TERM PLANS ARE. SNOOPY ONLY KNOWS PETER IS NOT PLANNING TO GO FAR WITH THE FOX BUT SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHO, IF NOT THE FOX, PETER WILL GO FAR WITH. AND WHO WILL PETER SACRIFICE ALONG THE WAY?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2021, 11:08:56 am »
SNOOPY IS HOLDING PETER TO HIS WORD.

SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT PETER'S LONG TERM PLANS ARE. SNOOPY ONLY KNOWS PETER IS NOT PLANNING TO GO FAR WITH THE FOX BUT SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHO, IF NOT THE FOX, PETER WILL GO FAR WITH. AND WHO WILL PETER SACRIFICE ALONG THE WAY?

snoopy i love u

i think my long term plans are pretty up in the air right now. i didn't put a lot of work in developing connections with people right off the bat and i feel like it's hard to jumpstart that. im trying to form a tight bond with margot and madame, but that's basically it.

max, steve i feel like i have little to no connection to. foxy, i feel is going to explode and i want nothing to do with that. royal i feel like i've tried to get close with and we have a good working relationship, but i also would be willing to sacrifice if we like came to a swap and that was a proposed boot. like i wouldn't stick my neck out for him, but i probably would for margot and madame.

i think im fine with playing a fluid game. i want to bounce back from the injury and let things just happen. i dont want to sit in the driver's seat or look like im in control, otherwise i risk overplaying my cards early when ill need my energy later to make new connections with people who don't know me yet.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2021, 02:21:41 pm »
BUTTERING SNOOPY UP LIKE A FOX. SNOOPY WILL TAKE THE BAIT.

WHAT DOES PETER PLAN TO DO ABOUT THE PELLET? DOES PETER HAVE A PLAN? (SNOOPY DID SEE THE PART ABOUT GETTING THE KNIFE AND PINATAS)

BESIDES THE FOX, WHO IS PETER'S LEAST FAVORITE PLAYER AND WHY?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2021, 01:31:42 am »
BUTTERING SNOOPY UP LIKE A FOX. SNOOPY WILL TAKE THE BAIT.

WHAT DOES PETER PLAN TO DO ABOUT THE PELLET? DOES PETER HAVE A PLAN? (SNOOPY DID SEE THE PART ABOUT GETTING THE KNIFE AND PINATAS)

BESIDES THE FOX, WHO IS PETER'S LEAST FAVORITE PLAYER AND WHY?

yes, eat the bait good dog. beautiful doggy :)

i plan to rip this bitch out!! it will not remain in me. double votes can be pretty useful down the line or if we end up on a small tribe, and knowing i'm the only one with it makes me excited.

i dont think i have least favorite players, just people i havent talked to as much. foxy just rubs me the wrong way. i think he's a newer player, but just *shivers* i can't place why i feel like he's going to be the reason i lose.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2021, 05:38:51 am »
that was a fun challenge

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2021, 05:39:02 am »
did i reveal my identity by liking numbers too much

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2021, 05:39:28 am »
maybe so

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2021, 05:40:36 am »
also foxy trying to run in there and claim he's doing half the work... grrrrrrr bark bark..... all he did was throw out random numbers and move too quickly!!! yes i am finding reasons to dislike him because im an uptight asshole and i want the credit if we win.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2021, 05:45:06 am »
ok i'll give foxy credit for the first two, i didn't think of those guesses. i just wish she did them one at a time

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2021, 06:14:48 am »
grrrrrrr bark bark

BORK BORK BORK. SNOOPY HAS DECIDED PETER IS FIT TO BE WORSHIPPING AT SNOOPY'S TEMPLES SINCE PETER HAS EVEN PUT IN THE EFFORT TO LEARN SNOOPY'S LANGUAGE.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2021, 10:28:06 am »
finally a fun tribal. just in time for me to be active and dominate a challenge

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile