Author Topic: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones  (Read 1101 times)

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:47:25 am »
I've never tried episoding my confessional. Though, I've never had a great confessional. Maybe this will help. I already know I'm behind on the message game being on my phone and only messaging people who message me. But that's probably fixable... right? I should get a message out to everyone though before people start deciding who they like and who they hate.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Act 1: Please Silence Your Cell Phones
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 09:58:12 am »
So far my only personality trait is "I haven't watched any Wes Anderson film". God I'm annoying. Going to have to binge watch them soon.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 08:57:10 pm »
Went to Vegas for the night. Getting back to messages.... pretty quiet tribe imo. And there's 10 people? Damn....

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 02:19:04 am »
People are already asking my opinion of others! It's DAY 1!! There hasn't even been a CHALLENGE YET. People came to play.

From what I gather, people like Buckley and Foxy? Though people are already clocking Foxy is a chitty chatter so SOCIAL GAME ALERT!

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 05:42:03 am »
PETER DID NOT BRING SNOOPY WITH HIM TO PARTY. OUR FRIENDSHIP DID NOT EVEN BEGIN AND IT IS OVER.

WHO DOES PETER LIKE HERE?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 08:37:39 am »
I barely know these people and you're asking me to throw away advantages for the tribe? And it's secret?? Y'all this is too easy. Like hell am I not going to throw $500 on an item and go to tribal.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 10:01:09 am »
Finally on a computer. I thought I was the guy with the headband/injury for so long. Fuck.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 10:09:51 am »
Finally on a computer. I thought I was the guy with the headband/injury for so long. Fuck.
Close. That’s your brother.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 10:42:42 am »
Close. That’s your brother.

Yeah I know that now!! I think I wrote somewhere like "God I have a headache wink wink." I'M SUCH A FOOL!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 10:42:54 am »
Test. Do post counts increase in confs?

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 12:15:32 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 01:36:01 pm »
I'll get to Jane's and Snoopy's q's soon. I feel like I don't know enough about my tribe to answer them yet.

I put some work in bringing Royal Tenenbaum up to speed. I don't feel like I was doing too hot, especially because Foxy listed all her favorite people as the people who I've talked the least with, feel like the conversation is not going anywhere.

Here's Foxy's PM with thoughts on people:

Out of the entire tribe, I really have a very small list of people that I'm just outright willing to vote for currently, but that's simply because I haven't talked to them very much. Bottom of the list for me is Francis, Madame, and Rat. Madame and Rat have redeemed themselves slightly by messaging me a little bit more, and Madame outright acknowledged she's likely to go because of it, so like, I'm more inclined to vote with them. I don't really know what Francis is doing, but they haven't really talked to me.
You and Buckly are the other two that I haven't really spent a whole lot of time talking to, which like, I'm hoping to change since my entire plan for this game is to be that one person who everyone likes, and really doesn't wanna vote because I'm the one constantly in contact with others when I got the time.
Klaus, Margot, Max, and Steve I've talked with extensively, and vibe pretty heavily with. All of them are really cool.
Margot got into game discussion pretty quickly, which like, yea, I'm fine with, and like, it does show she's very experienced.
[close]

I feel like Foxy is going to be a big player or at least she's playing really hard already. She told me her plan for the game and goals which is like woah slow down. She seems newer so I won't hold it against her, but I don't like the group she's already putting together. Klaus/Max/Steve have been quiet with me and Margot is definitely fun to talk to. So I told Royal my thoughts and said, look just get in good with Foxy. She'll keep you safe and probably lead our first TC. Everyone else is playing low at the moment. I hope he appreciates this bit of info, though he'd probably learn it within an hour spending time with her. Just want to give myself that first in.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 06:17:47 am »
Submission:

75 for every item.
Donate the rest to the aquarium.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 09:02:01 am »
so if I just stuck to the plan we would have won. oh well!

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 09:08:39 am »
Nothing. Oh well. It was worth a shot but someone probably bid the max amount for everything instead of the 75 I did.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2021, 01:26:41 am »
And I dislocated my shoulder lol. Will probably just vote Rat with the group and not cause any waves.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2021, 07:44:56 am »
WHO WOULD PETER SEND HOME IF PETER COULD CHOOSE?

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2021, 11:08:27 am »

IT'S TIME FOR ACT 2. IN FACT, PETER IS ALREADY BEHIND SCHEDULE FOR OPENING NIGHT.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2021, 12:19:29 pm »
Or maybe we're doing the one-act-per-major-game-phase thing.

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2021, 03:43:10 pm »
no i am just a flop :( my shoulder hurts :((

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2021, 07:07:42 pm »
Any guesses about what that bullet in your finger may be?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2021, 11:49:55 pm »
As in like anything other than a double vote? Not really...

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2021, 04:19:15 am »
Oh!!! I need that swiss knife dammit
Do you know who has it, and what are your plans if you do?

Peter Whitman

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2021, 05:37:31 am »
I don't know who has it at the moment, no. But whenever someone reveals they have an item, I'm jumping right in their DMs like HEY SEXY I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU LET ME JUST CUT MYSELF OPEN LIKE A PIÑATA

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2021, 02:06:50 pm »
FINE, PETER IS EXCUSED THIS ONCE.

PETER CUTS HIS PINTOS?! SNOOPY IS CONCERNED.

SNOOPY WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER TO THE CURRENT CONFESSIONAL PROMPT WHENEVER PETER'S SHOULDER STOPS ACTING UP.