Author Topic: {Welcome! Check here!}  (Read 328 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Welcome! Check here!}
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:55:02 am »
Welcome to the game!

This is your confessional, a private space for you to share your thoughts with the mods and spectators. Please use it liberally and answer any questions you receive truthfully. You will also cast your votes in your confessional.

Please make a post in this thread to confirm you are ready to play.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Welcome! Check here!}
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:01:58 am »
Ready to rumble

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 09:32:07 pm »
This game is great holy shit.

I can make the most god awful puns and people just have to grin and bear it cause they need to pretend they're on my side.

I love Survivor.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 10:32:43 pm »
I better not be at the bottom of that spectator stock exchange game everyone plays.

I've been trying!

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 12:13:01 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 07:40:47 am »
shit sorry i'll answer those in a hot minute.

uhh

I bid nothing

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 09:29:38 am »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

1. The most interesting is definitely Foxy Fox. They seem like the leader of the tribe and they're just awesome to generally talk to. For the Funniest, i'd say.... Francis was pretty funny before he replaced out, I kinda loved his Owen Wilson impression. Funniest is Buckley. Plain wierd? Foxy Fox gets tired from coffee. that's kinda weird ig lol. I only know one other person who gets that.

2. I just wanted to win Immunity, I thought everyone else wanted to too. But I guess I was wrong lol.

3. If Anyone, I thought Madame would want me gone, since i've been barely talking to her at all.  I'm gonna rely on Foxy Fox since they have the most leverage. I'm pretty worried ngl, If Rat wasn't the one that swiped the team, then we have someone who is actively fucking us over. I'm thinking maybe Steve tbh.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 01:08:02 pm »
Oh, yeah Rat was unfortunate. I was really vibing with him but he was just the odd one out. RIP bud, if it was up to me I'd have taken out Madame D.

I'm not in any alliances right now so I might be screwed. Puns can only get me so far.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 06:37:30 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 6: Who in your tribe is being overlooked, either as an under the radar threat, or as a potential ally to pick up?

Foxy Fox is definitely being overlooked. I feel like they have potential to be a huge threat during merge.

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 09:21:03 am »
Ok, well my post in the challenge discussion just revealed i still didn't know how to play the game while I was playing it.

So

I think i'm just gonna try and suck up to Fox

and hope for the best

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 02:22:09 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 7: Who is in the best position on your tribe? Who is in the worst? Where do you fall?

Foxy by far has the best position in the game. They're literally literally only user I hear when I message people.

The worst? Definitely Royal. People keep bringing up Royal's name and expecting a lot from him. Like, Foxy has asked me about 4 times "what do you think of Royal?". I think they really want him out and might make a lot of excuses to get him out.

Me? I think I'm sitting at middle-bottom. I have a fair chance to get to merge which is what I'm mostly concerned about right now.

To the best of my knowledge, my name hasn't really come up. Mostly Peter or Royal. I defended Peter after Steve dug at him a bit so it could turn. Idk lol.