Author Topic: {Voting thread}  (Read 512 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
{Voting thread}
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:43:17 am »
Please cast your votes in this thread.

Your votes are not locked in when you cast them. During revotes after a tie, Tribal Council will end early if everyone has voted; the rest of the time, they will never end early so there is no danger in putting a vote in. Feel free to change your vote, but please do so in a new post to make sure we see it. Failing to vote before the Tribal Council ends will result in a self-vote, multiple self-votes could result in removal from the game.

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Voting thread}
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 06:51:23 am »
Uhhh I think this is where I put my placeholder?

Minimum bid on dog flu serum.

The rest to the aquarium.

Not sure if this will change.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 07:51:32 am »
Uhhh I think this is where I put my placeholder?

Minimum bid on dog flu serum.

The rest to the aquarium.

Not sure if this will change.

Final answer, locking this in.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 04:15:59 am »
This is my vote, I suppose it could change at some point, but I doubt it.

Vote Kylie

This vote makes me sad. You were 1 second away from saving yourself in the challenge. But because you didn't and your lack of activity, there wasn't really another vote to make here. I really really wanted to work with you in this game and I was praying you were going to put in the social effort with others to justify going deep with you, but you just didn't and I have to figure out what my next move is as a result. I think if you really apply yourself in another game, you have the makings of someone who actually could succeed and do well, but yeah, sorry friend :( I did try to stick up for you slightly prior to challenge end, but there was just no room to fight for you after that. Please don't be too sad and I hope you will reach out to me after the game and we can be friends!

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 12:20:33 am »
Vote: Sam

This could change at some point today, I guess. But I doubt it. At this point, there's too many conflicting reports where you are at the center of it to really trust you going forward. You already put me in the hot seat and I caught you red handed. You did attempt to garner trust with me after that, but then other people found out shit and it just spiraled to the point where I couldn't save you if I wanted to. I guess I should probably say sorry for the vote, but if I don't vote you I don't solidify my trust with certain other individuals at this point and without that I have nothing, especially if Richie goes here. Gustave wants you, Suzy wants you, Young writer wants you. These are all the people I'm aligned with at the moment. Gustave, Herman and Duke were more receptive to alternate plans, but ultimately none of them are going to stick up to save you this time around if I'm being told the truth. It's unfortunate, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 02:00:24 pm »
Vote: Anthony

This may end up changing. Currently I believe this is where people are going and I think it's the correct plan of action. I think Margot and Madame are genuine in wanting to work with me and I think that cutting them this round is a mistake. And because I'm choosing to put my trust into Suzy, Herman and Gustave this round, I believe this is the best course of action for the four of us long term.

Again I'm not 100% settled on this and I'm waiting to see if anyone bites on this weird vote split plan Herman has proposed. I doubt it, but I'm waiting. If they do, this might change.

Chaos is great, but if you get trigger happy too soon you sometimes find yourself on the wrong end of the bullet. If you end up going here, I hope that's the lesson you take away from this post game.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 07:45:43 am »
Vote Peter

I was going to throw my vote here, however Royal can supposedly vote again and as such I think my vote actually matters and I think this is the best move to leave a threat like writer in so he can fall in a future round. I look forward to gabbing about red tide with you later, sorry dude :(

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 12:14:43 pm »
Vote: Young Writer

Well, this is not how I thought the game would go. But you made it increasingly more and more difficult for me that you wouldn't budge. And that's fine, it just means that eventually our paths split so much that I've had no choice but to vote for you. You can't come after Duke or Gustave. Fuck that noise. I'm taking you down if it's the last thing I do (or perhaps I die trying whatever).

I don't even know if this vote is going to stick or if I'm going to have to switch elsewhere. But I'm at least putting this here to say I am sick of you playing for friends right now and not "all of your friends" are going to get along all the time and you need to pick a side rather than force people to throw away their games to make yours work. Sorry Writer. You have made my life hell. Fuhghet you, guud bye (in the voice of Crystal Cox from Gabon).

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 06:24:18 am »
change vote to madame

This might be the dirtiest thing I have ever done in the game of survivor. This could be something that I regret for years to come.

And it’s possible I’ll flip back to writer, but madame, if this happens, I am truly truly sorry and I feel so awful about this.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2021, 10:09:42 am »
Because I didn't drive the knife in deep enough already...

Revote: Madame

If we go to rocks so be it, but I don't think we will and this is the best way for me to get to final 5 with a crew that I think wants to go to the end with me. If not, then I was likely looking to get around 6th anyways because I'm pretty sure Margot was just going to turn on me in a couple rounds anyways.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 12:48:38 am »
unvote for now

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 06:33:53 am »
vote: writer

Blah blah gabon crystal quote guudbye.

Herman royally screwed up this round and I just don’t trust he jumps ship.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 06:29:55 am »
Vote:Madame

This could absolutely change between now and deadline. I did tell you I owed Suzy and this is what Suzy wants this round. I feel like dirt all over again wheeeeee. Time to die to an idol play by Margot or Richie in the future.

I really did want to do Herman here but Gustave and Suzy are two people I cannot and will not cross. This is not personal this is strictly business and I hope one day you will forgive me. I was not a fan of voting you this round, but I can’t always get what I want.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 08:05:38 am »
change to herman

Fuck my life. Suzy why the fuck did you tell royal and richie stuff?

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 05:48:25 pm »
Okay so the above pertains to gustave and not suzy.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 04:19:00 am »
Vote: Royal

You told me you were skeptical of me, and you were right to be so. Obviously I have been pushing your name for several rounds. So there are two things that might happen as a result of this vote. One, this vote might go to rocks and you will be immune. I don't hate this option because that means both Madame and Margot would be vulnerable at rocks. Two, if you do go home, pretty sure you don't really trust me anyways so this is more just in in the interest of self preservation.

Without Suzy's blessing or getting Margot and Madame on board, I don't know what exactly happens here. This has been one of the most stressful rounds of my life. Richie would 100% be going here if he had lost, but right now I have no idea what happens. I almost want this game to go to rocks just so fucking finally some boundaries on where people stand on this game will be established.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2021, 08:34:23 am »
Revote: Royal

If it goes to rocks, it goes to rocks.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2021, 08:43:57 am »
Vote: Royal

So this is not my ideal move in the wake of duke’s quit. In fact Royal might be the only person aside from Gustave I can actually beat at the end at this point, however if Suzy doesn’t entertain my vote split revote majority plan I guess I just need to grab the wheel with my dog paws and hang on for dear life.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 08:50:16 am »
Vote: Margot

Holy shit you lost a challenge. I thought we seriously wasted our opportunity when shit got messy at final 8. If anyone genuinely lets you get past this round, we all deserve to fucking lose this game. This is not personal, this is strictly business.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2021, 09:16:07 am »
Vote:Madame

I’m the worst person in the world.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2021, 11:50:05 am »
Unvote: Madame

Vote: Gustave

This is the one thing I said I would never do this game. I absolutely hate myself right now and I feel like a piece of shit. I think I'm going to need therapy when this game is over.

This is the only conclusion Suzy and I could come to and I'm pretty sure it's the wrong one. However I don't trust myself or Suzy to beat Richie in a challenge, and I kind of want him to win next round so we have an easy Madame f4 vote.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2021, 08:35:17 am »
Vote: Madame

Well. It’s you or me and I pick me.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2021, 12:15:58 am »
Confirmed with moderators I’m supposed to cast a tiebreaker vote in case.

Spoiler
I came into this ftc thinking that Richie was the most dangerous player and Richie knew his own game so well and that there was no way he could lose. Therefore I was more inclined to put away bias and vote for him here if my vote needed to break the tie.

And then I read over everything and was kind of baffled. Richie seemed pretty arrogant and was trying to claim mastermind credit where mastermind credit can’t be claimed. Plus he outright insulted my intelligence this game and basically didn’t give a shit about anyone. Normally I would still let this go and vote for him if he actually played better but…

I then read Gustave’s performance. It had insight, it had honesty, it showed he valued those he worked with and showed that he understood himself, his game and what he was about.

His perception although a little skewed at times was basically spot on. If this were a debate I had fewer holes to poke in his performance than Richie’s.

So then who do I vote for? The guy I know played a better game or the guy who knew his own game better?

Self awareness is a rare skill. People often discount that ability. In almost any other circumstance I would have to give this tiebreaker to Richie and if he had been more honest or self aware about the type of game he played I would have voted him in this tiebreaker.

But wow he is so far disconnected from the game he played that I have to cast my tiebreaker vote for Gustave.

You may not have been the flashiest player or made the best moves. But man do you know who you are, what you are about and what game you played. I don’t think this vote will matter, but this game is so tie heavy who knows. If it does then congrats!!
[close]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 12:26:06 am by Oracle »