Author Topic: Suzy Bishop: 5th Place  (Read 162 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Suzy Bishop: 5th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:21:56 am »

Leave thoughts about Suzy here.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Suzy Bishop: 5th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 05:48:57 am »
You were so much fun to watch play, because you were guided so strongly by who you liked talking with.  Instead of trying to set up a "winnable" FTC you brought along your favorites, without regard to their threat level... and yet perhaps you were right to be so fearless, because if you'd gotten to the end, I think you had a solid chance of winning.  In hindsight it's clear not filling Richie in on your Margot move was a fatal mistake, but it was tragic seeing you forgive him for his transgressions only to see him slit your throat for acting once without his approval.  I guess he probably had a hard time believing you really wanted him at the end, but the rl timing of it all only made it harder!  Thank you for appreciating the theme and I hope you had a good time.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Suzy Bishop: 5th Place
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 06:59:16 am »
Suzy, you are a deeply emotional person and player, and I relate to that so deeply. I think you've proven that emotions can be strength in these games, and your unique approach to games is so compelling. Watching you confront Richie after being blindsided was so raw and emotionally honest. I felt like I was watching Sue Hawk give her snakes and rats speech to Kelly Wiglesworth, and the emotional journey that you've gone on with Richie has been incredible to follow. Even now, I'm still waiting with baited breath to see your Jury vote. Thank you for pouring yourself into this brutal game.