Author Topic: To M. Gustave  (Read 131 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
To M. Gustave
« on: October 04, 2021, 03:38:34 am »

My buddy, my friend, my ally. You and I instantly made a connection and I'm still not 100% convinced you aren't me (well I am now that I know you are a sports fan). But for a long time I was convinced you were me! I wrote you an open letter in my confessional when I thought you were going to be the boot. You're the only person I wrote an open letter to and I doubt I'll write another one. Your friendship meant so much to me this game and you're the only person left in the game that I've literally played this whole game with! Our journey would be so great if we can end up in the finale together because there are very few people I made a nearly day 1 final 2 with that actually end up going all the way with. I really am happy you had the idol played on you (even though if you told me we could have definitely used that information to our advantage and then I wouldn't have had to vote for you, but that's okay we're still here!).

I think you and I have gone through so many ups and so many downs this game that it's very fitting we did it together. The big question still remains though, does it all end here? I sure hope it doesn't buddy. I didn't want it to end at f5 and I certainly didn't want it to end at f6. The fact that at f4 we have a real shot to see our ride or die to the end is incredible. I really don't think you or I are winning this season, however I would love to at least finish this journey out with you and see it through to the end.

I loved sharing music with you and really getting your thoughts on these games and how our minds work. Those were probably some of my more insightful conversations I had with anyone during this game. I have no idea why you didn't talk to certain people for days on end, however, it definitely helped make you a more desirable person to want to go to the end with. But even if that wasn't true, I still am glad you are here because I felt so gutted when I went back on my word and did the one thing I said I wouldn't do this game and put a vote on you. However that was a case of a lot of master class lying from Richie and a combination of you not communicating what was really going on to me. Had I known either of those things, I would never have placed that vote on you, so I feel pretty justified in knowing that under normal circumstances I would have never done that.

I hope you understand that and I hope that no matter how this breaks out you and I are sitting at that finale together to show the journey the two of us had because it was quite incredible and I'm so happy to have gotten this far with you my friend! Let's play some smash after this!