Author Topic: To Margot Tenenbaum  (Read 127 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
To Margot Tenenbaum
« on: October 03, 2021, 05:20:02 pm »

Oh gosh Margot. We have had our ups, and we have had our downs. We have been on the same side, we have been against each other. However it's hard to say there wasn't real trust between us a majority of the way. Our 4 person chat with Madame and Duke was amongst the highlights of the game for me. A lot of people didn't really give Duke the time of day and those who did liked him instantly, it's so easy to see why and the fact you and Madame saw him as someone you could talk to along with me gave us an instant connection.

When we first met, things were really fucking tense because I had just come from a tribe where 4 of the 5 had just voted together. You were talked about as a vote, but in the end, we decided to get rid of the 1 who didn't vote with us. There were many reasons as to why you didn't become the vote at that point, but what I found so interestingly refreshing about you is how blunt you were about everything. You never really held anything back, you always put your cards on the table, and you never tried to do anything remotely bad to your allies.

When things got tough, you got tough. You stuck up for the people who had your best interests in mind and that was something very honorable and noble about you. I really really appreciated our conversations and how we talked through game strategy together. Coming up with the alternating threat, non threat discussion really helped keep us safe for a number of rounds until finally at final 6 when we were out of options and had to naturally gun for each other. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the discussions we had and the pathway we went down was always going to lead to us being at odds with each other. At least, that's how I saw it. In any case, I hope you don't hate me too much and we can go back to the cool open friendly conversations we had when we first met. Thank you for going on this journey with me and I will see you soon, one way or another.