Author Topic: To Herman Blume  (Read 124 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
To Herman Blume
« on: October 03, 2021, 04:28:45 pm »

I think you truly are loyal to the people you give your word to. That is an admirable quality I just do not share. I am fine to do whatever I need to in order to get farther. In addition, your main purpose was to mostly talk in group chats and as a result your one on one chats sort of fell to the wayside until right near the end, at least with me. I know you kept up with conversations with other people. This put a strain on the relationship we tried to make work.

For the record, i was all in on 5vanhoe, however some combination of Suzy and Gustave really screwed that up. I'm still not entirely sure how that all broke down, but the end result is that the idol Madame played would have negated my vote even if I stayed with you anyways and there was no time to switch the vote, so like a coward I flipped my vote on you right before results so I could save face, and it turned out to be a good decision as it kept me in negotiations with Madame and Margot which I needed in order to get to this point.

I would like to say you and I spent a lot of time getting to know each other and talking, but really the only thing you were here was to play a game and we rarely ventured outside of those talks. I'm going to have to come up with something we did in private though as on paper it looks like I outright betrayed you, which was NOT the case and I was fully intended to follow through. I think the breakdown of 5vanhoe is one of the biggest blunders a majority alliance has had in recent history. We really fucked up and you were the casualty of the fuck up despite you having done none of the fucking up. For that, I am sorry you had to go when you did.