Author Topic: To Peter  (Read 124 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
To Peter
« on: October 03, 2021, 03:48:36 pm »

Well we sure had an interesting 48 hours with each other pre-merge and an even more interesting 48 hours post merge with each other before we finally crowned you King of Ponderosa. So the first 24 hours were insane and fast paced. I didn't really have a good sense of who you were except Margot highly recommended you to me. Any recommendation from Margot was bound to be good right? Well turns out you were a loose cannon and you were ready to fucking play. You immediately began hounding me for my information. Like there was no chill factor to you, you pretty much demanded attention and damn it you were going to get what you needed. That put me off and then it further didn't help that you seemed intent on going against the one person vouching for you on the tribe, Young Writer. Well unfortunately for Writer, but more immediately unfortunate for you, it became a very well known that you two were close, and after the double vote was played, Writer was in the hot seat for allowing you to have that after only knowing you about 24 hours to begin with. You were a wildcard from the moment I met you, but at merge I was willing to lay down and see if I could work with you because I know Writer liked you.

But then everyone else started throwing you under the bus and we needed a target to go for right away. You became sort of that thing that reunited the old members of Society of Crossed Keys and in turn helped launch us farther in the game together, at least on the surface. There were deep seeded issues that needed to get addressed there, but you leaving first was the catalyst to addressing those. I'm sorry I wasn't more open to working with you farther, but it seemed the only way to secure the numbers for myself to move farther in this game.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:36:10 am by Oracle »