Author Topic: To the ones I only met for 24 hours in that insane cross communication round  (Read 133 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile

Max Fischer

Sadly we only got to meet very briefly during the 24 hours cross communication round. I think you seemed like a really cool guy and I don't have anything negative to say about you. From what I understand you threw your lot in with Foxy very early on and it caught up with you when you were blindsided 5-3. I think after that I was aware you were likely to be the next one to go which might be why I didn't put a whole lot of stock into talking to you much. Margot was very open on that front that likely you or Foxy would go and after Foxy won the mendles I was fairly confident you would be the next to go. If you had survived a swap via Foxy not winning, who knows how deep you would have gone in this game. I think we could have made a new friendship and figured out what made sense. Ah well, just wasn't meant to be at the end of the day. I hope you had a good time this game and wish we had more time to have a conversation.

Foxy Fox

Like Max, I only really knew you during that crash course of a round. I can see why people naturally gravitated towards you this game. You are very charismatic and really like to just instantly dig your paws socially into people and latch on. It also sucks for you that Margot caught on and did something about it. It sounds like you pretty much dominated the early stages of this game. That's really hard to do and sustain throughout the rest of the game. I almost got caught in a similar trap which is why I had to start downplaying what I was doing and make some strategic cuts at specific points. I still think it's ridiculous that you got cut after surviving a 3-2-2 vote and I think you were just too strong a presence in this game. however if you had survived I probably would have tried to reach out to work with you at the merge, so the fact we were separated by one round kind of sucks, but I also think you would have been such a dominating social powerhouse that I sort of wonder if I got off lucky by not meeting you, or missed a really unique opportunity to set you up as a shield for me. Either way, you were a huge talking point in this game despite us never truly meeting or being able to work together. I hope you had so much fun this game because the stories about you were a lot of fun to listen to!