Author Topic: Tribal Council 12: Society of Crossed Keys  (Read 366 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Tribal Council 12: Society of Crossed Keys
« on: September 25, 2021, 08:32:29 am »
Tribal Council 12

Society of Crossed Keys, welcome to Tribal Council.

1. Wildcat… Wi-ld cat.
(Growling to self) Wildcat.

2. It seems like the intensity of this game keeps increasing. Is it getting difficult to keep up?

3. Do you prefer the final 2 format, or final 3? Are you a fan of mandatory firemaking?

4. How’s your personal Wes Anderson movie coming along?

5. Who would you like to go home in this TC?

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Council 12: Society of Crossed Keys
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 08:35:42 am »
Congrats on immunity! I’ll be around in a bit if people want to chat.

M. Gustave

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 10:13:19 am »
1. thank you for linking a clip of his interview, because otherwise i would have been... very confused about this.

2. in some ways yes, in others no. i feel like emotions are getting stronger with the end being so close everyone can taste it, but at the same time there are fewer people to talk to so there aren't quite as many conversations to keep track of.

3. final 2 and final 3 each have their perks; surprisingly i don't know if i feel one is better than the other. i do know that mandatory firemaking is kind of dumb though.

4. fine, i guess? i still need to watch some real ones. maybe i'll binge a bunch right at the end.

5. that would be telling

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 10:20:38 am »
1. Wildcat… Wi-ld cat.

MAKE IT STOPPPP!!! MAKE IT STOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

2. It seems like the intensity of this game keeps increasing. Is it getting difficult to keep up?

The intensity seems to occur in waves and bursts. For example I think that the last couple of hours of the last TC were particularly eventful and frantic and I certainly wasn't able to keep up with that. The downtime is much more manageable though.

3. Do you prefer the final 2 format, or final 3? Are you a fan of mandatory firemaking?

Final 2. What can I say? I'm a traditional girl. I do think both Final 2 and 3 are valid though! Mandatory firemaking not so much.

Yeah I had sort of forgotten about that with all the game chaos. Sorry.

not me plz

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 10:24:56 am »
1. Wildcat… Wi-ld cat.

Bark bark! It's a cat! Grrrr arf arf arf!

Yes. Also granted I have classes and an internship, that just adds to the amount of time that I can't be around to figure out what is going down. People like to be very tight lipped, and I'm not saying I'm not guilty of that, but when you have so much ambiguity and people are afraid to speak up for any reason, then the lack of communication just intensifies during the last few hours of the TC, which feels like has happened for a couple rounds now.

Well this is a great question to pose at final 8 because it also confirms you are not going to be saying anything likely until final 4. It's hard to know if I have a preference, exactly, but I guess there are games that benefit from having a final 3 and games that benefit from having a final 2. I think Mandatory firemaking is fine if everyone knows about it in advance, but if prod doesn't mention it until later, then it's kind of awful.

I probably need to watch more Wes Anderson movies before knowing how to respond to this.

Wow, okay you just asked that. I mean I'm going to give the groaning answer of "not me". But if anyone wants to be brash about publicly stating who they want to go home, be my guest?

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 06:26:19 am »
1. Wildcat… Wi-ld cat.

Definitely can be at times! Especially when real life gets involved. I felt like I hit a sweet spot a bit after merge, but despite the number of players going down it does feel like I'm losing it again.

As a viewer or as a player? As I player I'd quite like a final 8 format pls. As a viewer I'm more in favour of F3 than F2 just because I'm always sad to see an interesting person get kicked at F3. Not a fan of mandatory firemaking as a viewer or player, I doubt that will be a controversial opinion.

...were we supposed to do something with this? I thought we would get instructions about what we were doing with it at some point lmao

three rubbish answers to this question so far so ima go ahead and say Richie

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 08:30:22 am »
It is now time to read the votes.  If you'd like to play an item, now would be the time to do so.
Spoiler
Nobody stands up.
[close]

I will now read the votes.

First vote:
Spoiler

M. Gustave

Second vote:
Spoiler

Royal Tenembaum

Third vote:
Spoiler

M. Gustave

Fourth vote:
Spoiler

Royal Tenenbaum

Two votes M. Gustave, two votes Royal Tenenbaum.

Fifth vote:
Spoiler

M. Gustave

Sixth vote:
Spoiler

M. Gustave

Seventh vote:
Spoiler

Royal Tenenbaum

Eighth vote:
Spoiler

Royal Tenenbaum

That’s four votes Royal, four votes Gustave. We are tied.

There will be 24 hours to revote. Royal Tenenbaum and M. Gustave will not vote, and you can only vote for Royal Tenenbaum or M. Gustave.

In the event the vote ties again, all non-immune players except Royal Tenenbaum and M. Gustave will draw rocks. The player who randomly draws the wrong rock will be eliminated.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Duke

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 07:29:40 am »
Sorry to end this here, but you all don't need to revote. I had something happen today and I can't keep going with this right now. I wish you all the best and I'll see you at the end.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 07:30:20 am »
Ear droop.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 07:33:55 am »
Sorry to end this here, but you all don't need to revote. I had something happen today and I can't keep going with this right now. I wish you all the best and I'll see you at the end.

Hey friend. I'm really sad to see you go, but real life always comes first. Thanks for being a really great dude. Please take care of yourself.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 07:48:10 am »
Alright Duke has elected to quit the game. He finishes in 8th place and becomes the 5th member of the Jury.

Duke, we wish you all the best. It's time for you to go.

To the rest of you, there's no need to revote.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 07:52:04 am »
Hoping things are okay Duke <3

Suzy Bishop

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 07:57:25 am »
Duke, I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you’re doing okay and will chat you up once the game is over.

M. Gustave

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 08:04:34 am »
oh woah didn't see that coming. best wishes duke, i'll miss you and i'll be happy to see you again.

Margot Tenenbaum

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 09:37:25 am »
This is quite saddening. I hope you're doing okay and I will miss your company in this game <3