Author Topic: Margot Tenenbaum  (Read 120 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Margot Tenenbaum
« on: October 05, 2021, 05:31:04 am »

Like, I love his gruff aesthetic as much as the next gal, but the man has sent me a total of 3 PMs in the last week.

-

On Rushmore, it seemed as if you were the coolest girl in school, while I was set to be a consensus boot. In true cliched style, it took me a while to believe that you were for real in wanting to work with me, but I am so happy that you were, because the strategic relationship that we formed was so successful, and most importantly, so much fun! We were an island of Rushmores amongst a sea of Ivanhoes, shifting between groups and potential alliances. I stand by what I said at one point in PMs, that even though we did not talk much about anything that wasn't the game, it felt as if it was through talking about the game, strategising, vote planning that I got to know you.

I do wonder what would have happened if I had decided to aim for a Final 3 of you, me and Richie (would Richie have even let that happen?). There are certainly parts of me that prefer that idea. Most of all, I want you to know that I appreciated working with you, and appreciated you so much this game, and I hope you're doing okay.