Author Topic: Peter Whitman  (Read 118 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Peter Whitman
« on: October 04, 2021, 07:50:51 pm »

HOW DARE HE!!! Couldn't even last a round........ and you're frail? give me a break

-

I think most of all, I have you to thank for showing me that I could actually make friends in the early Rushmore days. There was seriously a point where I didn't know if weird, wacky, say-whatever-I-want, inconsistently available me would actually be able to play this game. At one stage I thought I might have to wildly pivot to intense appeasement mode to salvage what was left of my game. But you, probably totally unintentionally, showed me that I could be myself, and I'm so grateful for that. Our trio with Margot gave me something to play for, and looking back we never actually achieved much quantity with our PMs, but we knew that we liked each other and that was enough?
There are still so many things that I wish we had gotten to talk about more that we didn't get to talk about. Like Claire Saffitz! I was totally ready to talk about homemade hot pockets for days!

Finally, even though it probably did cut our time together a bit short, I love that you went all in on doing something exciting with your mutiny and using your double vote to try and help Sam. I'm not sure if it made any sense, but I'm a fan regardless and look forward to seeing what your thought process was through all that!!