Author Topic: Hercule Poirot - Mon Ami <3  (Read 273 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Hercule Poirot - Mon Ami <3
« on: August 16, 2020, 05:59:21 pm »
FINALIST - HERCULE POIROT

Poirot! Mon ami <33. Thank you so much for all the amazing moments in this game and congratulations on making it to the end. Truly did not believe that you could do it. I knew that you were a big threat way back on Strike and that everyone needed to get you out at some point, yet you managed to snake your way out of every slippery situation you got into. I want to focus on our relationship throughout the game as I talk about why I voted for you in my confessional. I knew right away that you were a great social player just by the length of your messages and the depth of the conversation that we could get through. Even though it was EXTREMELY difficult to get through your messages for me (I'm really bad at focusing on one thing and it took me about an hour or two to reply to your messages at times because I end up getting distracted and working on something else) you were an amazing friend to talk to. I loved how much we were able to connect throughout the game and I desperately wanted to ally with you the whole time but knew that we could never. Our interests never aligned and you were way too honest with me that I didn't fit into your plans. Alas, it was never meant to be and it got you to the end ;). I think you played an excellent game and I'm really excited to find out who you are considering you kept up that post restriction the whole time. Oh! An additional note, I HATED your PR before I met you and I told that to a bunch of people. I think I mentioned it to you as well, but yes, I was so ready to get you out because I think PR's are so frustrating but it made our PMs so endearing and I grew to love it. Congratulations again and good luck!