Author Topic: Mafiascum's Finest: Tribal Council 9  (Read 414 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mafiascum's Finest: Tribal Council 9
« on: August 09, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »

Hercule Poirot
Lucifer Morningstar
Rust Cohle

Lucifer Morningstar has immunity!

Welcome to your Tribal Council. Hercule, you must vote for Rust. Rust, you must vote for Hercule. Lucifer, you get to cast the deciding vote.  Whoever you vote for will become the final juror of this game. Whoever you do not vote for will sit next to you at the Final Tribal Council.

This is a big choice to make.  No questions from me this round; players can use this thread to plead their cases to you.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Mafiascum's Finest: Tribal Council 9
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 04:55:01 pm »
So I really respect and admire the game both of you have played. While you've betrayed me multiple times, you've been a really cool person to talk to Hercule. And Rust- you've been a great ally from the beginning of merge until now. Like there's no way I could've gotten here without you having my back and I really appreciate that a lot.

I've put a lot of thought into this, but I'm voting for Rust. I realize I'm facing an uphill battle either way, but I think this gives me the best odds. I think we've played a very similar game in a lot of ways, but on a couple of key and important occasions, you were one step ahead of me Rust. I think it'd be nearly impossible to distinguish my game from you and I'd easily be beat, especially considering most of my allies in this game who are on the jury were your allies too and they like you just as much, if not more, than me. I think going against Hercule gives me a slightly better chance because we've played much more differently and so while difficult, the ability to contrast my game against his and prove it is better is more of a possibility.

You both played amazingly and I have a lot of respect for both of you.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mafiascum's Finest: Tribal Council 9
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 04:59:05 pm »
And with that, Rust Cohle has become the final member of the Jury.  Hold tight for FTC to be opened...