Author Topic: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 5  (Read 370 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 5
« on: July 31, 2020, 09:12:15 am »

Hercule Poirot
Judy Hopps
Lennie Briscoe

Leon Kennedy
Lucifer Morningstar
Penelope Garcia

Rust Cohle

Judy Hopps has immunity!

Welcome to your Tribal Council. You must each vote for one coworker to be fired from the Survivor PD.

Please answer the following questions in this thread:

1) Back to unanimous votes, does this mean that previous lines are now gone?
2) How do Idols and items factor in to your votes?
3) Has there been discussion around a F2 v F3 and how does this inpact your vote?
4) Using the below scale, how safe do you feel at TC tonight?

5) At what point in the game does it shift from being a game of getting close allies who can help you get further, to taking out the Jury threats?

Time to reveal the votes

PDT5:00 PM, Sat 1 Aug
EDT8:00 PM, Sat 1 Aug
BST1:00 AM, Sun 2 Aug
ACST9:30 AM, Sun 2 Aug
AEST10:00 AM, Sun 2 Aug
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:04:06 am by Joss Carter »

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 5
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 10:05:51 am »
Please check the updated challenge thread; immunity was won by Judy, not Penelope.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 12:58:07 pm »
-Absolument non. Just because a vote eventually becomes unanimous does not mean zat eet always was unanimous.

-Zey concern me? You try to take zem into account as best you can, but eet ees most difficile.

3) Has there been discussion around a F2 v F3 and how does this inpact your vote?
-I 'ave been assuming and operating under ze assumption zat zere ees a F3, because when you don't know zat ees what you 'ave to do. But if eet ees a F2, zen you just 'ave to 'ope zat F3 challenge ees something you can win or someone decides to take you, I suppose.

-Disagree? As ze numbers go down, your odds of being ze one eliminated get 'igher and 'igher.

5) At what point in the game does it shift from being a game of getting close allies who can help you get further, to taking out the Jury threats?
-I think both are a concern for most of ze game. You need to make eet further in order to make eet to ze point where Jury threats matter, but of course everyone thinks about ze Jury, especially when we're down to 7 people.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 01:27:15 pm »
I don't think so. I think the stars aligned and it was in each side's best interests to get out Jake, but that doesn't mean there aren't sides.
Not much. If I don't know anything about an idol or item, I can't really do anything about it :P So I play with what I've got
3) Has there been discussion around a F2 v F3 and how does this impact your vote?
I assume it's a F3 and can cross that bridge if I get there.
:( - because I felt like a 10.0 for an hour
Perception is everything! Anyone can be a jury threat with the right moves and the right spin. I think playing the meta game if "who's a jury threat" can get you talking in circles and just tend to stick with the things I can see right in front of me. Who can I trust?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 06:20:04 am »
1. I think every line is blurred. There's people who like each other but it's becoming less and less defining.

2. I have not heard of idol in a blue moon.

3. I think everyone at this point is still fighting to make it to final 6, let along final 3 or 2.

4. I'm immune still don't feel safe though haha. Lets go with AAA because that equates to my brain right now.

5. Given the current meta, I'm fucked. So whatever, live as long as I can.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 05:00:06 pm »

Does anyone have any items they would like to play?
Spoiler
Nobody stands up
[close]

Very well, lets see the votes...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're a loose cannon, Lennie Briscoe. Turn in your badge and your gun; you're off the case.
Time for some Desk Duty, welcome to the Jury

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]