Author Topic: Challenge 14: In A Jam  (Read 395 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Challenge 14: In A Jam
« on: July 28, 2020, 05:03:02 pm »

Alright, listen up, officers.  Remember when you voted out Ace Ventura all the way back in the first stage of the game? It turns out they're cousins with the deputy commissioner, and now all the higher-ups are pissed.  We aren't rehiring them, but the deputy commish is demanding that somebody be punished.

To get him off my back, I'm busting you all down to traffic duty.  If you all spend a round directing cars through intersections hopefully he'll feel that you all have been suitably reprimanded and then we can get back to the real business of solving crimes.

Here's how this will work. When you are ready to start the challenge, you will be given a link to a Flash game.  Your goal is to click and drag the car to the exit position.  In the way will be a bunch of other cars that can only move forward and backwards.  You will need to slide the cars in both directions until you have cleared a path for the car.  When the car is in the exit position you'll get some points and move onto the next level.

You will have 1 hour to complete as many levels as possible and get as many stars as possible. When you've finished the challenge, screenshot the car select screen so that it shows how many stars you have gotten.

The officer who gets the most stars within the hour will win immunity, in the event of a tie whoever got those stars in the fastest time will win.

Keep in mind that you only have 1 hour to complete, if you send in your results even 1 second after your own deadline, it will not count.

Click here to start the challenge

Vroom Vroom

PDT5:00 PM, Wed 29 Jul
EDT8:00 PM, Wed 29 Jul
BST1:00 AM, Thu 30 Jul
ACST9:30 AM, Thu 30 Jul
AEST10:00 AM, Thu 30 Jul

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge 14: In A Jam
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 05:00:06 pm »
Time's up! Looks like I've got the green light to get you all back out of traffic duty, as well as give immunity to the best traffic-director out there.

Let's see some scores!
Leon got 42 stars.
Poirot got 81 stars.
Jake got 121 stars.
Lennie got 176 stars.
Rust got 208 stars.
Lucifer got 218 stars.

Only 9 points separated 1st and 2nd.
Penelope got 280 stars!
Judy got 289 stars!

Judy Hopps has won immunity!
[close]