Author Topic: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 1  (Read 758 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 1
« on: July 23, 2020, 05:10:29 pm »

Grouch Cop
Hercule Poirot
Judy Hopps

Lucifer Morningstar
Detective Pikachu
Penelope Garcia

Rust Cohle
Jake Peralta
Lennie Briscoe

Leon Kennedy
Scruff McGruff

Scruff McGruff has immunity!

Welcome to your Tribal Council. You must each vote for one coworker to be fired from the Survivor PD.

Please answer the following questions in this thread:

1) It's the merge!!! How have you celebrated? Did you enjoy the extra time? What was your first priority of things to do when you realised we had merged?
2) How are numbers of previous tribes going to factor in here? Are there any tribes which are more/less important as a factor?
3) The tiger idol got found pretty quickly, is this good or bad? what's the discussion like on other idols/items in the game (if any)
4) On a scale of 3 to 18, how safe do you feel at TC tonight?
5) What is the number one factor influencing how you vote tonight?

Time to reveal the votes

PDT5:00 PM, Fri 24 Jul
EDT8:00 PM, Fri 24 Jul
BST1:00 AM, Sat 25 Jul
ACST9:30 AM, Sat 25 Jul
AEST10:00 AM, Sat 25 Jul

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 1
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »
1. I'm pretty happy to be here at the merge! I enjoyed the extra time we had to connect with each other-- and I think that my first priority was trying to reconnect with people that I either hadn't seen in a while-- or just trying to connect and establish bonds with people that I'd met before. It was really fun!

2. I think the numbers of previous tribes will only go as far as who everyone individually feels 'close' to-- not how numbers will actually play out. When you have two swaps in one game, it's always bound to muddle the numbers a little bit, and I don't think anyone has the luxury to say 'Oh, I want to stick with my original tribe the whole way through'-- with these numbers, it's pretty obvious that it's never going to work.

3. I personally haven't cared about the idols at all, really. The tiger idol being found and used quickly just means that it's something that nobody has to worry about now, right?

4. This is a really tough one. I'm going to have to give it a tentative 18-- I'm only mildly sure that I'm not going to be voted out tonight.

5. Trust. Did you expect anything else?

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 05:33:09 pm »
1) It's the merge!!! How have you celebrated? Did you enjoy the extra time? What was your first priority of things to do when you realised we had merged?

2) How are numbers of previous tribes going to factor in here? Are there any tribes which are more/less important as a factor?

3) The tiger idol got found pretty quickly, is this good or bad? what's the discussion like on other idols/items in the game (if any)

You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 05:37:53 pm »
- I am very 'appy to be in ze merge! Oui, I enjoyed ze time off, and considering zat eet ees ze merge, eet might be on our only true time off for a while. My priority was meeting ze three people I 'ad not met and reconnecting with ze people I 'ad not seen in a while.

-I think tribes are always going to be a factor in ze early merge, and zis game ees no exception. If people care about zem or fear zat zey may be thing, zen zey are influencing zeir thoughts, even if zat ees subconscient. But I don't think anyone ees worried about some tribes running ze table or anything like zat, relationships are sufficiently complicated.

-Eet ees good! I would not want to be in a merge with a tiger idol floating around. I 'ave not discussed any other items, but zey might be out zere, who knows?

-Once again, until you give me a satisfactory scale, I refuse to engage with zis question.

-As always, I am voting for ze person I most want to see eliminated.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 08:02:32 am »

Well, first of all, I'm glad to be on the merge especially the hellhole I've been through. I did enjoy the extra time, spending at least an hour talking to everybody. My first priority is talking to the people I got separated with and talking to people who I haven't met yet.

Not sure how to answer this but I don't think people would stick to their previous tribes but rather those people who they've connected the most with and that depends on the previous tribes they've been in.

I don't think it's bad at all. I don't know if there's any other idol present aside from the tiger.

No one really feels safe. I don't feel safe at all.

Connection, loyalty, and trust.

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 09:59:05 am »

I did enjoy the extra time that we got to connect as there were three people that I hadn't really gotten to talk to in this entire game, so I much appreciate the ability to be able to do so. REVENGE FOR NICK ... /s  Well as I just stated, my first goal was to start talking with Poirot/Judy/Lennie and build a basis with them.

I mean this is the elephant in the room question, I mean I think it's just going to be about who you connected with and who you didn't connect with in regards to the game. I mean there are quite a few different narratives that you could probably try to insinuate, but I don't think that will be particularly the case.

I mean we know of the fact that two idols were played, 1 from the sergants exam and the other from the Tiger Idol. So I don't think that's worry on most peoples mind.

*Checks to see if my name is Scruff* Damn, it isn't. Then I don't feel safe at all.

Information

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 12:46:41 pm »
Hey guys, I'm gonna head into work soon, so I'll only be able to check sporadically for the last few hours and maybe write out a few short messages. Let me know what's going on and I'll be able to at least vote or change my vote if necessary, but otherwise I won't be able to contribute heavily to any discussion or give too long of responses to messages. If I haven't responded to you yet, it's because today has been extremely busy for me-- so it's totally okay if you drop another message on me to update me on what's going on so I can be up to speed and stuff.

Again, I'll only be here sparingly for the last ~4 hours-- which is why I tried to win the immunity-- so don't expect too much from me until very late tonight when I get off of work. Over the next 32 hours, at least 18 of them are going to be work-related (to my knowledge), so I'm really trying to not be too involved or stress out about this.

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 02:29:12 pm »

I celebrated by getting some damn sleep. My first priority was always figuring out who I could trust and who I couldn’t.

See, I figured that was going to be a lot more important than it turns out to be.

Nah, not a big deal. The idol got flushed, it’s out now. Paul played Sergeant’s, and the Corporal advantage died with Nick.

I think I’m okay, but anything can happen. Your scale still sucks.

Loyalty
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 02:33:57 pm »
Wait what ees ze corporal advantage? I 'ave never 'eard of zat.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 03:37:57 pm »

I didn’t get extra time because I actually competed in two challenges! The mansion was such a fun game though so I don’t regret it. Big shoutout to joss for finishing it out in discord with me, even though I inevitably got it wrong. <3

Everyone keeps saying they don’t so I’m going to trust they don’t. I think this game did a good job of muddling up the waters here and there’s no “one tribe” majority I can see.

Oh it’s really good. I couldn’t imagine the chaos if everyones’ votes were locked in already :P I think there are no more items in the game and that’s my official stance! Or my wish…

Feeling a very strong ∏ here.

Wouldn’t you like to know ;)

Rust Cohle

• Desk Duty
  • The Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 04:54:00 pm »
I should have answered these TC questions while I was at my computer, but as I'm on my mobile and it's deadline I'll just say time is a flat circle.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 04:57:38 pm »
I should have answered these TC questions while I was at my computer, but as I'm on my mobile and it's deadline I'll just say time is a flat circle.

Well it’s more like a rug, really.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2020, 04:58:42 pm »
It really ties the room together.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2020, 05:02:02 pm »

Does anyone have any items they would like to play?
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jake Peralta has used Stripes Idol on Jake Peralta
Yes! Looks like somebody is pulling rank.
[close]
[close]

Very well, lets see the votes...
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler
Does not count!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're a loose cannon, Detective Pikachu. Turn in your badge and your gun; you've been reassigned to Desk Duty
Welcome to the Jury

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]