Author Topic: TC1  (Read 947 times)

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: TC1
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2020, 01:48:39 pm »
I need to overact in the opposite direction. I need to act like I'm going home so hard that it gets suspicious.

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2020, 01:59:17 pm »
And now I step back and hope to god it works. I think the best thing I can do here is disappear and let paranoia set in.

If I go out here Penelope and Jake are going to think I forgot to play my idol. Which is actually hilarious.

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2020, 02:16:37 pm »
mrw I see a nice big red self destruct button

one of these days that button will do something good I just gotta keep trying

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2020, 02:17:24 pm »
I'm going to send Judy this with like one minute to go just to make her have a heart attack if I am actually going home

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2020, 02:20:20 pm »
This is what happens when you keep a gamebot cooped up for 9 TCs instead of letting them go to tribals mods

I have actually gone insane

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2020, 03:58:57 pm »
Mission report

Literally nobody sent me messages while I was away except Jake and Penelope calling my plan genius. If only they knew I didn't actually have an idol.

was I too convincing in that message I felt like it was so ridiculously over the top the other side would be sure to switch
this is insane and I still can't message anyone because this whole plan relies on paranoia and messaging would reduce paranoia

I'm really hoping that I've read the room correctly and they'll try to split. For once I need a scheme to actually work

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2020, 04:26:14 pm »
I kinda want to get an early night and see how things went in the morning but I really want to send Judy that gif right before deadline

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2020, 04:29:11 pm »
Maybe nobody messaging me is a good thing? These people seem nice for the most part, I feel like at least Poirot would've reached out and said he was sorry I felt that way or something. Maybe the fact he didn't shows he doesn't believe it? But that might be wishful thinking.

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 04:34:26 pm »
Hm. Am I voting for the right person? If they split the votes I might need to vote correctly here to survive, otherwise it ties and I get sent home.

I don't like Lennie at all, but they're not going to vote for him. Jake, Lennie would probably veto. So... Penelope? Or Lucifer? Agh; it really could be either. I feel like it's more likely to be Lucifer because people do like Penelope. So I should really put my vote there.

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 04:49:05 pm »
They had someone idolled out on their previous tribe, according to what they said. Surely that's got to up the paranoia?

Nick Wilde

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2020, 04:51:05 pm »
It's so frustrating not messaging people. Like, I know it's my best chance of survival but it almost feels like I'm actually giving up.
I know I'm not, and trying to convince people will just weaken my actual plan. But it's a difficult feeling to shift.