Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4538 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2020, 02:40:19 am »
Welp, apparently, Hercule and Lennie are a backstabbing bitches that were play with me all along. Thought I could trust them. I was actually unwilling to go with my concrete plan after Jake got out. I was thinking of making Lennie my sidekick about it and was trying to slowly get him on board with my thoughts, but things changed because of the mod error on the challenge, which thank goodness, happened.

Hercule, Lennie, and I were supposed to be on the final three, but I had other plans. I want Hercule out with Lennie still being with me and our actual final three is with Lucifer because we both agree that Hercule is a jury threat. ANYWAYSSSSSS, after we thought Penelope won the challenge, I went full on force PMing Penelope, Rust, and Lucifer about being open to voting Judy. After that, the mod error happened, then Judy won immunity.

Which leads to what's happening right now. Someone snitched on Lennie, which isn't me of course, Judy and Lennie had a fight in our group chat (something tells me this was staged and they were really planning on getting me out though lmfao i hate it here). Anyways, Hercule PMed that Judy is targeting Lennie out and that Hercule wants me to go with Penelope, so I went with it, judging on my first vote. I also talked to Rust and Lucifer about being on board with a Penelope vote.

WHICH FOR THE LOVE OF THE KING OF HELL, Lucifer told me about what Lennie said to him. This is what he sent to me in our recent PMs:

Hey, Leon. I don't think I want to vote for Penelope? I get why that would be appealing but I don't think it's in our best interests- I told you I would look out for you, so I feel like you should know that I got this message from Lennie earlier-
So I'm in a rough spot right now, it seems like I'm the next to go unless something changes. Poirot suggested a final 4 of me, you, Rust, and him, and we'd be voting out Leon here.

Also, I suspect there might be some surprise at being willing to vote out Leon, but I honestly have 0 idea where his loyalties lie. He flipped in an instant when Jake's name was brought up, when I thought that was his closest ally (and on numerous occasions he's made it clear I'm not).

As I said previously, I understand if you don't see things the same way and this doesn't interest you, there would be no hard feelings, but I do think this serves both our interests.

I think he's pretty freaked out about the vote being on him and decided to push you as a counter option? I'd be interested to see what you think and what you've heard, but I feel like it'd really probably be in our best interest to get Lennie out here and then worry about Penelope next round? As long as she doesn't win immunity, I don't think there'd be too much trouble getting people on board with that because of how threatening she is. I just know she's willing to vote Lennie here and so I think that's a really important number we would need if we're going to put the vote on Lennie and not you.

So, now, I've been going back to my plan. Still the same final three, but different approach. I'm thinking of being in the final three with Lucifer and Rust and I hope we're all in the same page with that.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2020, 02:40:57 am »
Idk if I should trust what Lucifer said to me lol it could've been forged, but it does sound like Lennie

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2020, 02:41:17 am »
This is so stressful

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2020, 02:52:15 am »
Judy was actually planning to take me out after Lennie because she thinks I was close to Lennie.

WHICH WOULD BE THE CASE IF LUCIFER DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT LENNIE

Now, we're good though, hopefully.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2020, 02:52:42 am »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2020, 02:54:47 am »
I've come so far in this game being all newbie and shit. Scruff and Jake, whom I thought would be with me until the end, aren't here with me. I've went to TCs the most out of everyone. I've build up fake relationships with everyone. I don't want to fuck this up cause I know to myself I deserve a win.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2020, 12:23:38 pm »
I have a feeling that I am the target this round, so I'm prepared whatever will be the case for me.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:11 pm »
Funny how I went from Lennie is my bestie to getting him out

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:39 pm »
I am the only remaining 27th chile

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2020, 11:15:51 am »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2020, 11:16:30 am »
ugh hopefully i was fast enough

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2020, 05:03:32 pm »
rip judy but it is for the best

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2020, 04:31:03 pm »
ugh i hope penelope doesn't win immunity

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2020, 02:11:13 pm »
ugh i hope penelope doesn't win immunity

SCULLY: Wow, it worked! She didn't win!
HITCHCOCK: Now what? I mean, this thing is almost over, isn't it?
SCULLY: What's your ideal ending scenario?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2020, 03:10:51 pm »
My manifestation worked, yes! SKFKDFKDF

It is definitely over and my ideal ending scenario is to be in the final TC with Lucifer and Rust and winning the game, if that makes sense. Hopefully, I didn't piss people at the jury.