Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4542 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2020, 10:47:13 pm »
I'm so upset and angry right now. Turns out, Scruff is a lying, manipulative, evil bitch. He destroyed me on that Cheddar TC.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2020, 10:54:20 pm »
Lennie literally said this to me

Something else you should know is that a couple days ago, Scruff explicitly said to me that we couldn't let you get to the end because you'd win. I just sort of said I agreed because I didn't want to push the issue with him or argue about it, but you should really be aware that this is not a guy who has your interests in mind.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2020, 12:18:28 am »
Long story short: I called out Scruff on what Lennie said cause I'm ready to risk it all and he reassured me and his feelings were genuine, so I'm inclined to trust him now. He just said that to Lennie to hide my connection. Idk if he's even telling the truth but eh, fuck it all.

Alexandra Cabot

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2020, 09:01:08 am »
sooo what are you thinking? i promise i haven't looked at your voting thread yet

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2020, 07:42:43 am »
1. Nepal, Jurassic Park,
2. Korea
3. Italy
4. Paris, US
5. Monte, Canada
6. —
7. Brazil
8. Denmark
9. Lisbon, Guinea
10. Armenia
11. Soviet
12. Peru
13. Islamabad
14. Niagara, Athens
15. Ghana
16. Panama, Oman
17. Algeria

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2020, 09:38:23 pm »
What's your current trust ranking?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2020, 11:10:05 pm »
Hi, I promise I'll get back to this in a few hours.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2020, 03:50:15 am »
So after the Jake TC happened, my SVU alliance decided to stick together. They still didn't really trust Scruff that much. I tried to let them trust Scruff again by saying this to our alliance group chat:

Okay, so with further evaluation, I don't think we should go for Rust, assuming that's what you meant, Judy.

Right now, I think us four have Scruff, Jake, and Rust by our side. Honestly, if we ever go with Rust, I don't think we'll have the vote. Scruff likes Rust (obviously), Jake probably likes Rust (?). I talked to Lucifer and he mentioned about liking Rust, I don't know where Penelope and Grouch stands with Rust in all honesty. Anyways, I think we should go with the boring and least controversial votes: Grouch and Lucifer, or preferably, Lucifer. I don't know what's your opinion on him, but I'd like to see him gone.

I really trust you all guys and I think what we should be doing is hurt Penelope. I don't think she could be trusted at all. I think she was the reason why last TC went chaotic and messy. She's immune right now, so obviously she can't be voted. I think Grouch and Lucifer is allies or close to Penelope, so it would make sense to go after them.

If we managed to successfully get rid of Grouch, Lucifer, and Penelope, I think that's where we should decide about Scruff, Rust, and Jake. In conclusion, we should take advantage of having Scruff and Rust by our side. Well, sigh, I don't know if I'm making any sense right now but that's just what I'm thinking and hopefully, no one is gonna use this against me cause I trust you all.

Which is also my POV about what had happened on the Jake TC.

Anyways, long story short, the SVU alliance decided to "hurt" Scruff by going with Rust instead. Before I went to bed, pretty much the vote is Rust, so I went with it. I was also telling this to the Wheelmen alliance.

I don't know what happened on the second TC, but pretty much, Lucifer was pushing for Scruff's name. Penelope was okay with it. Idk about the SVU alliance but Scruff is definitely have something going on with them. Grouch was "trying to save Scruff" according to Hercule but let him go. Then Scruff's meltdown happened publicly and pretty much, that was the reason why everyone flipped on him.

After Scruff has been eliminated, I apologized to Rust with my vote on him, which then turned out okay. I reassured my SVU alliance that I'm not denying being close with Scruff and now with him gone, my full loyalty and trust is with them. I've been trying to get Lucifer to be on good terms with me. Penelope and I agreed that we're on "different sides" with what happened on the Jake TC. Right now, the SVU alliance has formalized the alliance with Jake and we named our alliance "Juke Herleonnie" which is pretty nice.

Right now, the Juke Herleonnie alliance is trying to be secretive with our vote, since we're composed of the majority people. We're hoping that there will be no idol in play this TC, so we can really dominate the alliance. Hopefully, everything will be in our luck. I think Lennie has strong connections to Rust and Penelope, which we can use to manipulate them.

So, about who I trust? Well, I don't know. Scruff is gone and tbh, I'm not sure if my SVU alliance is really to be trusted, but they've reassured me enough that they can be trusted. Pretty much the bottom of my lists are Penelope, Grouch, Lucifer, and Rust.

I guess I'm feeling good with Hercule and Lennie? Jake is still somewhat my number 1, but given the state that he went in from the last TC, he's surely in danger if there is truly an idol in play. Idk.

We've all decided to vote for Grouch.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2020, 06:05:10 am »
I hate this type of games where I question my will to live JDASKJFHSK im so dumb

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2020, 04:50:38 am »
Lucifer, Rust, and Penelope have managed to convince me that I am the weakest player from Juke Herleonnie. So, I decided to risk it all.

Jake has been a good ally, not gonna lie about that, but I don't think he's the best player to be in the endgame right now especially when he managed to survive two tribal TCs. Penelope is trying to get me on board with a Jake vote, and luckily, Judy seems to be considering it too cause we all know we have to cut ties with Jake sooner or later. So right now, I'm trying to convince Judy to vote Jake, and hopefully, Hercule too. I'll convince Lennie after Judy and Hercule have agreed to it.

With that said, our SVU alliance is back on track if we manage to get Jake out. It's still 4 against 3, but I'm going switch sides and hopefully, get the weaker players like Penelope, Rust, and Lucifer to be allies with me. Here's to hoping they'll truly have my back.

My plan is after getting Jake out and formalizing the alliance with Penelope, Rust, and Lucifer, I'll propose to them to get rid of one of Judy and Hercule, whichever one of them doesn't win immunity. If both of them didn't win immunity, I prefer going with Hercule. On the bright side, I'll keep letting Judy, Hercule, and Lennie think that I'm still with them when I'm not.

If suppose we get rid of one of Judy and Hercule, I'm going to get Lennie on our side and convince Rust and Lucifer to get Penelope out, which is a super RISKY move cause Penelope is smart and if there is an idol, she probably has it. If Penelope wins immunity at that time, going with whoever survived between Hercule and Judy is the alternate move.

If we do get Lennie on our side and manage to get Penelope out without things fucking up for me, I'll propose a newly formed alliance of Lennie, me, Rust, and Lucifer, in which we go forth with {Judy, Hercule} vote to get her out assuming she doesn't win immunity. If {Judy, Hercule} wins immunity, then no to aforementioned new alliance. I'll go with Judy, Rust, and Lucifer alliance then vote for Lennie.

Penelope not getting out could be a problem but this is my straightforward plan right now.

Assuming {Judy, Hercule} got out and I'm super lucky, I'll get Lennie out. Then the ideal final three is Rust and Lucifer.

A super risky plan but I guess it could work.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:56:26 am by Leon Kennedy »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2020, 10:06:54 pm »
My word is: Aphercotropism

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2020, 10:13:49 pm »
1) Aphercotropism
2) Macrophobia
3) Radioimmunoassayable
4) Epiphenomenalism
5) Ballistocardiograph
6) Palaeoanthropology
7) Quadragesimarian
8) Substitutionalism
9) Katathermometer
10) Necessitudinarian

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2020, 01:54:20 am »
11) Tachograph
12) Iconography
13) Wardroom
14) Ratemeter
15) Jargonaut   
16) Handspike
17) Omnivore
18) Fetishism
19) Gastrology
20) Caucasian

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2020, 04:23:14 am »
21) Diabetes
22) Youngster
23) Lovesick
24) Accident
25) Nightingale
26) Sabotage
27) Malnourished
28) Wrestling
29) Incandescent
30) Umbrella

« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2020, 02:05:53 pm »
Lucifer, Rust, and Penelope have managed to convince me that I am the weakest player from Juke Herleonnie. So, I decided to risk it all.

Jake has been a good ally, not gonna lie about that, but I don't think he's the best player to be in the endgame right now especially when he managed to survive two tribal TCs. Penelope is trying to get me on board with a Jake vote, and luckily, Judy seems to be considering it too cause we all know we have to cut ties with Jake sooner or later. So right now, I'm trying to convince Judy to vote Jake, and hopefully, Hercule too. I'll convince Lennie after Judy and Hercule have agreed to it.

With that said, our SVU alliance is back on track if we manage to get Jake out. It's still 4 against 3, but I'm going switch sides and hopefully, get the weaker players like Penelope, Rust, and Lucifer to be allies with me. Here's to hoping they'll truly have my back.

My plan is after getting Jake out and formalizing the alliance with Penelope, Rust, and Lucifer, I'll propose to them to get rid of one of Judy and Hercule, whichever one of them doesn't win immunity. If both of them didn't win immunity, I prefer going with Hercule. On the bright side, I'll keep letting Judy, Hercule, and Lennie think that I'm still with them when I'm not.

If suppose we get rid of one of Judy and Hercule, I'm going to get Lennie on our side and convince Rust and Lucifer to get Penelope out, which is a super RISKY move cause Penelope is smart and if there is an idol, she probably has it. If Penelope wins immunity at that time, going with whoever survived between Hercule and Judy is the alternate move.

If we do get Lennie on our side and manage to get Penelope out without things fucking up for me, I'll propose a newly formed alliance of Lennie, me, Rust, and Lucifer, in which we go forth with {Judy, Hercule} vote to get her out assuming she doesn't win immunity. If {Judy, Hercule} wins immunity, then no to aforementioned new alliance. I'll go with Judy, Rust, and Lucifer alliance then vote for Lennie.

Penelope not getting out could be a problem but this is my straightforward plan right now.

Assuming {Judy, Hercule} got out and I'm super lucky, I'll get Lennie out. Then the ideal final three is Rust and Lucifer.

A super risky plan but I guess it could work.

SCULLY: We just got done reading your report.
HITCHCOCK: I usually only read books they make movies out of, but this... wait, no.
SCULLY: You mean movies they make books out of.
HITCHCOCK: Right.  This was good though, what's next?