Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 2253 times)

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 09:24:22 am »
I was almost going to die on that Honeypalms hill but I'm glad people started to see what I saw  8)

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 09:26:56 am »
I have messaged Ace Ventura. He's the only one that never reached out to me. I do hope he takes no offense at the lag time because - apparently - I have become known as extremely friendly and outgoing. I might be Hannah Wellsing wrong, haha..

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 09:36:21 am »
If I were to vote someone out RIGHT NOW it would be Ace because he didn't message me first. I literally have nothing else negative about any of these people. Sure, there's the noobie but I feel like he'd be a valuable ally further down the road..or bait. I don't know yet.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 10:14:26 am »
My second in command is my gut!

My second-in-command is also my gut, and now I've gained three kilo during social distnancing.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 10:15:19 am »
If I were to vote someone out RIGHT NOW it would be Ace because he didn't message me first. I literally have nothing else negative about any of these people. Sure, there's the noobie but I feel like he'd be a valuable ally further down the road..or bait. I don't know yet.

It's good to know who's on the outs with you. On the flipside, who do you think would be a strong ally for you and why? Would you make a ranking list of your tribemates based on what you've seen thusfar?

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 06:37:09 pm »
Scruff McGruff
Leon Kennedy
Lennie Briscoe
Jake Peralta
Paul Blart
Ace Ventura

Now this is relative. They are all pretty close together towards the positive. There isn't anyone I downright dislike or view as an enemy at this moment. Time will tell, of course, but that's my ranking so far.

Scruff gives me the best vibes out of everyone and I can easily see myself allying with him. He's also very talkative and I sense good things coming from our chat. I might be biased because I really like dogs.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 07:13:23 am »
Are there any good snippets from chat that you can share with us spectators?

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 05:38:53 pm »
I'll be honest, there isn't really anything incriminating or that really stands out as "WOW, INTERESTING!" It's more like "wow,...interesting?" We're mostly talking about DND and TV shows and doggos. The meaty TC conversations are just now beginning to happen. I've asked their thoughts so now I must wait for responses.

It's almost all small talk at this point, but I will definitely throw down some quotes once we get to the meaty bits.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 05:40:52 pm »
Yikes :( Hopefully everything ended up working out with your car in the end. What happened to it?

I agree, nobody really seems to stand out as a target at this point. Probably the person I've talked to the least is Ace. How much have you heard from him?

I've publicly stated I'm neutral but I'm going to secretly push against Ace. Let's see how this goes.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 05:44:11 pm »
Is there anybody that you, like, feel particularly good about and would be entirely opposed to voting off? I feel like if you vibe well with Lennie, then our lists are going to be pretty similar-- and we have a good idea of who does and doesn't contribute well to the tribe.

I told him I wouldn't vote him or Lennie, ever. And so far not Jake since he seems to have hits wits about him.

Let's see where this goes...

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 07:50:15 am »
So I have confirmation from Jake, Leon, Scruff, Paul, and Lennie regarding Ace. Now either I'm a fool and they all collectively plan to backstab me or this is working out perfectly. I'm going to choose to pretend I'm right. It's easier.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 10:05:46 am »
Ace is giving me no indication that he knows what's going on, nor does he even seem to have a target in mind. He's giving me vibes from my first go-around. Poor guy :(

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 05:07:25 pm »
My heart sank when I saw my face, then I realized I had been trolled.  ;D

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 05:22:35 pm »
Congrats on making it past Tribal Council. Have any thoughts on this conclusion of episode 1? Were you worried about the votes or you felt that you were sitting safe? What went down behind the scenes so that you could ensure you weren't the one going home tonight?

Abby Sciuto

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 05:40:47 pm »
Going to give this question thing a try.

How big of a fan of survivor are you? How many seasons have you watched? And what player would you like to model you game after?