Author Topic: Chapter 3 - Now the Screaming Starts  (Read 956 times)

Chase

• Off The Case
  • These paws uphold the laws
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 3 - Now the Screaming Starts
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2020, 05:23:07 pm »
At least Paul gets to laugh at our misery, so there's that.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2020, 05:30:47 pm »
I think my name may come up? But I'm hoping the green tribe alliance with me stays strong.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2020, 05:52:19 pm »
Green may see an opportunity to work with blue to get rid of me and have both blues on their side going forward. Otherwise they vote with me and leave a blue potentially on the outs/ready to flip.

I'm throwing out Leon's name because I trust Lennie just a little more. It could be my undoing. Time will tell.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2020, 05:56:01 pm »
That’s my same issue. I like both of them a lot. My biggest concern is how pissed off the other one will be. I feel like I’ve connected with them both on a similar level, so for me the big thing is which one is more likely to forgive us after so we can go in 9-5 rather than 9-4-1 (holy shit the game looks so bleak when we put it like that)

Fuck

What did I just fucking say

I need to convince him I can flip some reds, but with me out of the picture, there's no one to flip the reds.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2020, 08:47:10 pm »
A lot has happened and we're far from over

Initially, I pitched Leon to Judy, Cheddar, and Hercule, and there was agreement, but then Judy presented an argument that Lennie would be more strategic to get out.

Meanwhile, I get a PM from Leon saying Cheddar is giving him bad vibes.

Meanwhile to that, I get a PM from Hercule, saying Lennie and Leon are both coming after me. I knew it.

I'm really worried that a consensus is going to form on me but I'm trying my best to convince Cheddar and Hercule that I can help bridge the gap between old red tribe and this tribe. I want them to believe they still need me.

I wonder if Cheddar or Judy would be so kind to let me know I'm being targeted, and I want to prove my loyalty, so I told the green tribe that Cheddar was being targeted by Leon.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2020, 08:53:57 pm »
Cheddar let me know I was Leon's target.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 05:13:45 pm »
I thought I had good connections and I thought I had a good case for keeping me, I guess they didn't want to hear it.