Author Topic: Final 20  (Read 666 times)

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Final 20
« on: June 30, 2020, 06:30:36 pm »
Another day, another post that needs to be corrected because two tribes are getting immunity instead of one.  Was the beginning of the game supposed to be this absolute blood-bath?

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: Final 20
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:51:55 pm »
oh wait i think i can just hit any balloon target

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 07:02:29 pm »

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:15:09 pm »
Another day, another post that needs to be corrected because two tribes are getting immunity instead of one.  Was the beginning of the game supposed to be this absolute blood-bath?

What sort of blood bath did you see? Did something happen behind the scenes?

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 07:20:30 pm »
Okay, so the mods have ruled that I cannot play this game by remapping a key to left click, osu! style.  Guess I'm done here.

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 07:21:43 pm »

What sort of blood bath did you see? Did something happen behind the scenes?
Twice as much blood as usual, obviously.  Which given this theme isn't really that much so I might have to rethink that-

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 04:08:38 pm »
i really should be thinking about making an alliance soon

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 05:58:24 pm »
It was a close call and looks like there is a tough decision ahead of you. Prior to the vote, could you give me an update ranking of the favorability of your tribemates?

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 05:59:56 pm »
It was a close call
You're joking, right?

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 08:06:38 pm »
But to answer your actual question:

- Lucifer Morningstar.
- Judy Hopps.
- Grouch Cop.
- Cheddar / Hercule.
- Quentin.

I'll post more details later.

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 10:27:04 pm »
But first...

1) The first round gave you a lot of extra time to socialize, especially since you didn't go to TC. Have you made the most of this time? Has anybody squandered it?
The icebreaker section could've been handled a bit better, and I feel like I was lacking in response time a little,  but other than that it went well!  As for everyone else, well... points to Lance

2) This challenge allowed individuals to shine or fail to shine, depending on the player. How does challenge performance affect your view of your tribemates?
I can already feel the internal salt crystals forming in my bloodstream from this challenge alone.

3) Is this one big happy tribe, or have lines already begun to form?
Yes, lines have started to form, especially because I started an alliance with Lucifer and Judy.

4) On a scale of 3 to 18, how safe do you feel at TC tonight?
17 (is the number for me)

5) What is the number one factor influencing how you vote tonight?
Activity.  It's really obvious who this is.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 05:04:35 pm »
Hey, I wanted to reach out because you played a great game and the vote was unfortunate. Through your run, I rooted for you and I will continue to root for you. I hope we can hang out together in the spectator forum.

Officer Jenny

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 05:31:20 pm »
Hey, I wanted to reach out because you played a great game and the vote was unfortunate.
Do you think so?  Because I really don't.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 05:55:40 pm »
I really do. You finished first in the challenge. There's some work on your social game, but I think you did great. I must admit I was a bit bitter when I wasn't cast, but to see players like you in the game made me realize that this was the right choice. I would have made far worse mistakes than you and I think you can do even better than this in the future. I'm rooting for you.