Author Topic: the breakdown of an inactive person in their bedroom  (Read 733 times)

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
the breakdown of an inactive person in their bedroom
« on: July 13, 2020, 05:05:31 pm »
holy fuuuuuuck i keep surviving despite literally not talking at all hahaha

it can't be legal to be this cool *puts on sunglasses*

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: the breakdown of an inactive person in their bedroom
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 05:07:40 pm »
That said, it should be literally impossible to get a score of zero on that challenge. Even if the first person voted out was town, the logical deduction would be that the two mafia would immediately hammer the remaining townie, right? How could anyone mark the first as town and the second as mafia? There's no reason for the mafia to vote each other if they know who each other are.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 05:03:41 pm »
POGGERS VOTE

WE BE STAYIN

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 05:52:03 am »
miniscule... brain... strategize... hrwrhowarhw

trust ranking:
rust
pika
leon
grouch
cheddar

rust and pika have given and still give me good vibes, rust is a bit higher because he talks more while pika has also gone out of his way (cheder vote) to make sure that i'm safe which indicates i am part of his game plans for the future since he risked his own

leon is eh, havent felt close with him since the first swap but i guess i could vote with him if it came down to it

grouch is kind of overenthusiastic but id also be chill with voting with him...

cheddar is uhhhh...

basically im just tryin to survive out here, catch my drift? make sure that nobobdy makes any moves on me and then chillax as the kids say.

im sorry for my poor grammar its all the narcotics ive been taking

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »
HOW THE FUCK DID I MAKE MERGE

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 05:16:24 pm »
I don't recall saying we were merging.

Unrelated, the spectators want deets about what's goin' on.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 06:13:56 pm »
dammmmmmmmmmmmmn

okay so the swap hits right? i initially think im screwed because i wasnt very talkative cause i lost my playing motivation on the BAU cause i got hit with tons of work and we won four immunities in a row

so then i volunteered to be voted off if they wanted-- but then i orchestrated a quentin vote behind his back and now he's dead-- allowing me to connect more with rust, leon, and pikachu. rust is currently my closest ally in the game and even though he might not feel the same way about me, i'm going to meet up with jake my actual closest ally next round (hopefully) so there may be some potential there to fix up our relationship or whatever

beyond that, the cheddar vote was because i felt closer to rust and pika and leon than him, and we had already discussed cheddar going. grouch is someone that i think is a big time player and has always been a big time player and we needed to get rid of him this round, but im thankful we didnt go anyways because he got 100k difference and i really dont need that kind of stress in my life

our plan in the merge is to hook up with jake and nick and run the game with six, but thats probably not going to work out when one of them is likely to go here because most people havent shared a tribe with them. from there we're probably gonna have to connect with someone i either shared the bau with or have never met which kind of sucks from my position but it's whatever

hasn't been much else to talk about otherwise and i really dont think the work is worth it for a one round idol

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 06:14:38 pm »
also if we dont merge i will literally die because its final 11/21 and its the perfect halfway point. merging at 10 would leave an uneven jury and merging at 9 would be the cruelest shit ever

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 12:46:46 pm »
HITCHCOCK: Thank you so much for saving Mable.
SCULLY: Mable is what he calls his favorite toilet seat.  Thank you so much for rescuing Gloria.
HITCHCOCK: Gloria is Scully's girl.  And by girl I mean toilet seat.  She's in the stall right next door to Mable.
SCULLY: Anyway, sorry you haven't seen us lately.  We've been getting... reacquainted.
HITCHCOCK: We're here now though!  So can you please catch us up on your game so far?  Give us the full debriefing!
SCULLY: Well, maybe not the full debriefing.  Maybe just a few sentences.
HITCHCOCK: Three sentences or less, please!

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 05:09:32 pm »
HOW THE FUCK DID I MAKE IT THIS FAR

Answer will come soon.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 12:27:23 pm »
sentence one: i fuck wit da 27th and they are my buds including lennie leon and jake
sentence two: jake getta swappa wit me on the BAU and i feel bad about winning and go sort of inactive
sentence three: bada bing bada boom i survive the narcotiques unit and make it to the merge somehow

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 12:28:31 pm »
trust ranking:
rust
jake
leon
pikachu
lennie/penelope
lennie/penelope
hercule
lucifer
grouch
judy

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 12:29:18 pm »
bottom 3 arent too much against me i think?? maybe grouch is the worst, im just saying judy cause shes the most likely to be first boot here, even hercule wont stick up for her that much

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 02:31:40 pm »

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2020, 06:10:44 pm »
lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo