Author Topic: Épisode Dix-Neuf: Ze Badass Detective  (Read 781 times)

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Épisode Dix-Neuf: Ze Badass Detective
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 01:28:10 pm »
And really 'e 'as ghosted me for over 24 hours.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 02:50:13 pm »
2 hours left. I still do not know what M. Morningstar ees going to do.

I don't know why 'e couldn't just send a message to us and let us know. Maybe 'e just wants us to squirm, but eet really ees kind of just obnoxious and really doesn't make me love 'im. If 'e does send me to ze Jury, I'm definitely going to be attacking 'im for zis.

Eet ees like we put months into zis game and 'e could very easily be choosing ze winner of ze season maintenant, and instead of letting us fight, 'e ees just not even coming online or sending us a single PM. And I don't want to spam 'im and push 'im away in case 'e ees planning on voting out M. Cohle like 'e told me 'e originally was.

I know zat 'e thinks zat 'e can't win no matter what 'e does, so eet doesn't matter to 'im what vote 'e casts as much as eet matters to us, but still.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 04:28:15 pm »
I really feel so unsatisfied if zis ees ze end of ze line for me. Eet would be different if M. Morningstar was actually online and actually 'ad let me plead my case, but 'e 'as not been. If I 'ad won ze final Immunity, I would 'ave given both of ze other two options zat courtesy.

I suppose I could 'ave just spammed 'im and 'oped zat 'e read eet even if 'e was not responding, but zat seems futile and likely to drive 'im away. So what are you meant to do at zis point? If zis ees ze way 'e chose to eliminate me, zen eet ees out of my 'ands.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2020, 04:33:49 pm »
Ees zis M. Morningstar wanting to punish us and make us stress after we lied to 'im last round? Zis ees 'is way of getting revenge?

I suppose I do deserve eet, but still. I mean I put a lot into zis game. You should at least 'ear out my final argument. You should at least let me plead my case.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 04:54:22 pm »
I don't know how to feel about ze fact zat both M. Cohle and I did not plead our cases in ze thread.

M. Morningstar ees finally online and viewing eet, so eet kind of makes me wish zat I did. But I didn't 'ave ze courage to post zere when M. Cohle did not and put myself out zere like zat.