Author Topic: Épisode Quinze: Danger  (Read 601 times)

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Épisode Quinze: Danger
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 07:14:04 pm »
Tell me what happened in the first hour of the TC when Penny had immunity.

Fuck me. I'm so fucked.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 07:50:14 pm »
Honestly I'm going to lose 'ere because of zis deadline error, and I am not 'ere for eet. But eet ees what eet ees, I suppose I should not 'ave been so 'asty.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2020, 08:05:01 pm »
I'm honestly over eet at zis point. I know you guys did your best, but eet does suck to feel so exposed on such a crucial vote due partially to a mod error. Even if I do get my way, zis round was 'orrible for my game, and I think eet would 'ave been a smooth-sailing Mlle Garcia vote if not for zat hour.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2020, 09:28:15 pm »
So much ees 'appening.

M. Morningstar reached out and said zat 'e 'ad final three deals with everyone in ze game other zan me and promising me F3 in exchange for my vote. I told 'im truthfully zat Mlle Hopps was already probably flipping, but zat I appreciated ze offer and if eet still stood, I liked eet. M. Morningstar ees eager to make a move to 'ang 'is 'at on though. I'm trying to be very subtle, which ees not my strong suit, and set up 'im turning on M. Cohle.

M. Cohle wants to take out M. Kennedy or M. Morningstar when we 'ave ze chance, but 'e also wants to take out M. Briscoe now, which leaves us with...who in ze F4? Either Mlle Garcia or Mlle Hopps, guaranteed. Unless we do go with both M. Kennedy and M. Morningstar. Honestly I think I make eet to ze end with zat F4 unless M. Cohle wins Immunity, so maybe not ze worst thing in ze world? But I usually want nothing to do with goats.

I don't know. Zis round 'as shuffled everyting. But I think my Jury threat status ees sufficiently muddled. Taking out M. Grouch over M. Morningstar ees paying off 'ere, because M. Grouch would never see me as someone 'e could beat in ze end like zis.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2020, 10:09:27 pm »
Yeesh, she has been throwing?  That's a scary thing indeed.

I will do it, but I think it's really important for both of us that you act as unsure as possible about my vote this round.  If it's clear there's a majority already, we lose the chance to get it on Leon instead.  If we can't get that, we can push this vote through even if Judy decides not to join it.  As you say, it may be beneficial to do something that pulls the rug out from under her, to weaken her claim to controlling the late game.

Sorry to respond so briefly, I am preparing for bed at this point.

Mes amis, I am doing eet. M. Briscoe ees not going 'ome zis round. I will not allow eet.

Zis ees M. Cohle confirming to me zat 'e would vote Mlle Garcia out over M. Briscoe if eet comes down to eet, which ees incroyable. But 'e also prefers a M. Kennedy boot, and honestly? At zis point so do I. I am not 'ere to lose my seat in ze end because M. Kennedy ees sitting zere.

7: M. Kennedy
6: Mlle Hopps/Mlle Garcia
5: Ze other of Mlle Hopps/Mlle Garcia
4: Who knows?? But I wouldn't be mad with M. Cohle or M. Briscoe going 'ome 'ere. But of course, 5 could get dicey if ze wrong person wins Immunity, and I could see zem booting me in 5th. But zat may be a risk I 'ave to take.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2020, 10:27:54 pm »
M. Cohle and I are opposites. I am far too open about what I think about things and eet can blow up on me, but 'e ees far too closed. Trying to get 'im and M. Briscoe on ze same page ees such a nightmare, because M. Briscoe ees not aggressive like I am about just stating ze truth.

But honestly, if I do get zem to sort zeir issues out and work together, zat ees a 'uge resume move. And I don't think a super visible one? M. Briscoe might know about eet though.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2020, 11:41:05 pm »
Mlle Hopps 'as decided everyone! M. Briscoe ees going to be ze one eliminated! For ze second round in a row, all of my agency ees being taken away. Or ees eet?

I 'ave no intention of letting zat 'appen. You want to take out M. Briscoe? You 'ave to go through me first. And I am Hercule Poirot, ze greatest detective zis world 'as ever known.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2020, 12:14:08 am »
I think we can flip eet. I 'ave faith in us. We are both great players, and we are not going to put up with zis merde any longer.

And if we fail, we fail. At least we tried something. Though I suppose I might burn my relationship with M. Kennedy unnecessarily, but 'ow much loyalty does 'e 'ave to me anyway?

M. Morningstar 'ad a heart-to-heart with me today, apologizing for 'ow 'e 'as been be'aving towards me since ze M. Grouch vote, since we 'ave 'ardly been talking and 'e 'as been very cold and distant and of course targeting me, and 'e says zat 'e knows 'e cannot beat Mlle Hopps and Mlle Garcia and zat zey both see 'im as an appealing goat and 'e ees just being dragged along. And 'e does not want to be a goat, 'e wants to make a move. So I do think zere ees an extremely 'igh chance we flip 'im.

But you need to put in ze work with M. Morningstar and M. Cohle. Like you definitely need me in your corner, because when you're going 'ome, if you don't 'ave someone in your corner nothing will ever get off ze ground and you 'ave no way of separating lies from reality. But you need to make zem feel good about you. You need to do ze work yourself, and I know eet ees 'ard, but M. Cohle 100% ees receptive and M. Morningstar I think can be convinced. You can just say "Poirot mentioned zat we could work as a F4 alliance, 'ow do you feel about zat?". Ze more you beat about ze bush, ze worse eet will be for you.

I know you and M. Cohle 'ave 'ad issues in ze past, but your interests legitimately are aligned now. We can get out of zis. Zis ees not like M. Peralta's harebrained scheme which would never work. You are going to be in ze final six, mon ami.

Zis 'as been your #PoirotPeptalk.

Bonne nuit.

My last two posts to M. Briscoe. Let's make zis 'appen.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2020, 11:43:27 am »
M. Kennedy 'as apparently flipped, and 'e may not be back. Which ees so stupide and I explicitly told 'im not to last night before I went to bed, but zere you go. Maybe 'e 'eard about ze push on 'im. I'm not sure.

And M. Morningstar ees leaning towards voting M. Briscoe.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2020, 02:30:26 pm »
So I messed zat up with M. Kennedy, which sucks because 'e might be a crucial vote for me at 4, but honestly 'e 'as always wavered with ze wind. I could probably get 'im back on my side.

I worry zat I will be targeted next round. I think zat I probably will, but I don't think I will go 'ome unless people are incredibly stupide. Final 5, I will be in trouble if Mlle Hopps/Mlle Garcia wins Immunity, but other zan zat, I think I will be okay.

M. Kennedy eet sucks to 'ave potentially lost, but eet makes me even more appealing a person to take to ze end, so zat ees good. And honestly I 'ave leetle faith in my ability to win a firemaking challenge against M. Cohle or M. Morningstar anyway. My only worry ees zat maybe I turn M. Morningstar against M. Cohle, and M. Kennedy votes me to spite me. I really need to patch things up.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 02:49:55 pm »
I'm still trying, mes amis. We could salvage zis vote yet.

M. Kennedy and M. Cohle are currently talking. We shall see what 'appens.

If I pull zis off...honestly I'm impressed with myself.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 02:50:16 pm »
I don't think I will pull zis off, though. I think eet will fail.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 04:42:45 pm »
M. Cohle and M. Kennedy could not get on ze same page because zey were not online together, so M. Briscoe ees going 'ome.

I tried my best, and I was so close.