Author Topic: Grouch Cop - Third Juror  (Read 851 times)

Re: Grouch Cop - Third Juror
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 06:05:23 pm »
What do you mean by stuff and when? If you wouldn't mind being a little direct and specific?

And hi Pikachu, I wasn't supposed to see you like this. It was supposed to be much much later.

I know. You were one of the few people I was willing to vote for. There aren’t many on that list tbh

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 06:06:33 pm »
Tbh, I meant everything I said to you both in messages

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 06:06:52 pm »
I so wanted that universe where you and I got to play together for a long while after having that round where I tried to vote you out. It was such a funny story, and we bounced back from that so well. Stupid dumb magic sticks for babies.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 06:23:17 pm »
Don’t worry about it. We’re both here now, so I guess neither of us ended up on top.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 07:52:20 pm »
I would not be shocked to find Lucifer or Penelope here next. Which is garbo.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 07:58:20 pm »
Unfortunately it feels like we're going to be seeing Penny here.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 08:01:59 pm »
I'm not 100% on that one. She did have an alliance with Hercule, both her and I did. But I think in my case at least, I made the mistake of actually saying "hey, I don't know if there's a path in this game that has us both in it.".